Season 12: Challenge

Game news and forum updates
Grinch
Heretic
434 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
uchenick55 wrote:
Grinch wrote:Patch is fun. We are in Dest A5 right now and will finish soon i think. Playing on gs5 all time and it runs great. got a 12-20 ping all time around :)


1) How could you reach A5 dest so quiqly, who helped you?
2) What char/build do you use?
3) What lvl had you reached at A5 dest?
4) Have you used + exp items?
5) Have you used tcow? You did it yourself or someone tcowed you?

We were a 6 player party, at Baal dest 4 of us were left.
We just did the normal game and ended in tcowing after killing Baal Terror (took only 2 Tcows to 120).
At 120 we prepared our chars abit and then finished Dest. Thats all.
User avatar
uchenick55
Monkey King
293 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Grinch wrote:
uchenick55 wrote:
Grinch wrote:Patch is fun. We are in Dest A5 right now and will finish soon i think. Playing on gs5 all time and it runs great. got a 12-20 ping all time around :)


1) How could you reach A5 dest so quiqly, who helped you?
2) What char/build do you use?
3) What lvl had you reached at A5 dest?
4) Have you used + exp items?
5) Have you used tcow? You did it yourself or someone tcowed you?

We were a 6 player party, at Baal dest 4 of us were left.
We just did the normal game and ended in tcowing after killing Baal Terror (took only 2 Tcows to 120).
At 120 we prepared our chars abit and then finished Dest. Thats all.


How many hours since ladder reset did it take?
Grinch
Heretic
434 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
4.5 for 120 i think. Around 7 for Baal kill dest (we were doing some charms before).
User avatar
Icegod101
Ice Clan
586 | 15
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Grinch wrote:4.5 for 120 i think. Around 7 for Baal kill dest (we were doing some charms before).


You're quite fast.
User avatar
void
Blood Golem
1341 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ATM whenever creating games on GS5 it lags terribly, about 500-1k ping. GS1 on the other hand doesn't lag at all. Just wondering why that lag happens. Maybe some people doing Uldy? :P
vampyra
Mangler
458 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:ATM whenever creating games on GS5 it lags terribly, about 500-1k ping. GS1 on the other hand doesn't lag at all. Just wondering why that lag happens. Maybe some people doing Uldy? :P



not me :roll:
User avatar
uchenick55
Monkey King
293 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:...
Slightly reduced shrine drops from Eternals in The Void...

Before update: 2 shrines from each Eternal in terror void ( portal map)
After: 1 shrine from 4 Eternals.
It is joke?
User avatar
uchenick55
Monkey King
293 | -3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:...
Slightly reduced shrine drops from Eternals in The Void...

Before update: 2 shrines from each Eternal in terror void ( portal map).

After: 1 shrine from 4 Eternals.
Is it joke in changes description?
User avatar
void
Blood Golem
1341 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
is that sin war banner in the lobby new? its very bright and colorful compared with the rest of the interface
User avatar
Rishab
Gore Crawler
1510 | 112
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
void wrote:is that sin war banner in the lobby new? its very bright and colorful compared with the rest of the interface

Yup it is
MXLU Bestiary| Useful BBcodes| Median Discord
Be the change you want to see in this forum.
- Gandhi