Trade Center Authentication

Game news and forum updates
JustinSymbio
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If my opinion matters to anyone I'll just say that the trade system in Median is ridiculously time-consuming and inefficient, I think it'd be fair to say that 85%+ of players do not list their trades. I hate to say it because I prefer Median over the other D2 mods, but Path of Diablo has an incredible trade system that Median can learn a lot from.

Here is some recent patch notes from Path of Diablo which explains what I mean:

► Show Spoiler
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I authenticated myself but still cannot place a bid on auction when i click hammer icon and nothing happens it just refresh page, i still have the same amount of tg and my name does not show up as highest bidder (tried two browsers)
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
JustinSymbio wrote:If my opinion matters to anyone I'll just say that the trade system in Median is ridiculously time-consuming and inefficient, I think it'd be fair to say that 85%+ of players do not list their trades. I hate to say it because I prefer Median over the other D2 mods, but Path of Diablo has an incredible trade system that Median can learn a lot from.

Here is some recent patch notes from Path of Diablo which explains what I mean:

► Show Spoiler

This would be great for us, the ability to search items based on parameters reminds me of the poe.trade system. Also not having to update a trade post every time you trade something away is nice.
enric1010
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*** Changed my password to one with less than 12 character's and authentication worked. Even though i was only using the first 12 when trying to authenticate
nikita
Acid Prince
49 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i input wrong "TSW username"
how to change it?
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I started playing last friday, and i'm typing in my tsw username and password correctly (tried with/without caps). my password is 8 characters, i'm not sure what i need to do to get it authenticated. Is there a delay between account creation and it being able to be authenticated? Are there any restrictions on the types of characters one can use in a password?