Game news and forum updates
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sounds awesome! looking forward to it! ^_^ The changes to Ethrael items is something I'm very glad has been made! Awesome stuff you guys! :bounce:
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Good allover updates
Also..

I like waffles
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Anyone know if Canadian servers are coming back? I can't seem to last longer than 1 minute before the game disconnects :(
Stulejarz
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
ok, now i'm sure i will give you a donation ;o
but i have one question. the new season means i will not be able to play on my current character with other, newly registered, ladder players?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Stulejarz wrote:ok, now i'm sure i will give you a donation ;o
but i have one question. the new season means i will not be able to play on my current character with other, newly registered, ladder players?

You can still play any of them.

But they will be moved out of the ladder.
kissmevn
Skeleton
2 | 0
So exciting, any release date, guys?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
kissmevn wrote:So exciting, any release date, guys?

Nope ;)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kissmevn wrote:So exciting, any release date, guys?

Look at the top right corner of the forum. There should be a countdown.
hisblood777
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Im not sure about the necro changes. Some of it sounds really cool and all and I like the part where we get new minions and that minions will be able to avoid damage and wont die too fast and a minion passive. The things im worried about is why veil king as ultimate and why half of your minions. Yet when he dies he still he turns on you. Makes it useless in ubers if your veil king will just keep dying all the time. Judging from the looks of things it feels like the ultimate favors rathma chosen as the best ultimate. Also will totems still be able to strengthen minions cause I kind of liked that. I have done both xbow and summon and xbow is very favorable for me as my summons cant do shit in ubers right now. I feel like if anything we need passive summon resist and the avoidance to damage sounds great. The chance to actually give your summons the capability to survive ubers when they die way too fast then you can summon them. So I see some good changes but at the same time I see negative reprucussions to that.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hisblood777 wrote:Im not sure about the necro changes. Some of it sounds really cool and all and I like the part where we get new minions and that minions will be able to avoid damage and wont die too fast and a minion passive. The things im worried about is why veil king as ultimate and why half of your minions. Yet when he dies he still he turns on you. Makes it useless in ubers if your veil king will just keep dying all the time. Judging from the looks of things it feels like the ultimate favors rathma chosen as the best ultimate. Also will totems still be able to strengthen minions cause I kind of liked that. I have done both xbow and summon and xbow is very favorable for me as my summons cant do shit in ubers right now. I feel like if anything we need passive summon resist and the avoidance to damage sounds great. The chance to actually give your summons the capability to survive ubers when they die way too fast then you can summon them. So I see some good changes but at the same time I see negative reprucussions to that.

As I'm seeing it the totems that buff your minions are now gone. In the totem skill tree there are the 3 damage totems + totemic mastery + Soulbound.

Then there is Resurgence as the level 24 skill in the summon tree, which buffs your minions damage and avoid.

As for Veil King: Marco once said they won't ever change the Veil King death mechanic. So yeah, we have a useless ultimate skill now. Makes it easier to choose any of the other ultimate skills. I think the idea behind that is: You have to choose between many weaker minions and fewer stronger minions.