Σ 1.1.0 + 20th Season Announced

Game news and forum updates
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Seekers wrote:I like to think the 2 comments above are sarcasm

You forget blue text, moron. Unless you're serious in your comment... That would only mean that
1-you can't read properly changelogs, and this is your first time playing Median.
2-You hate barbs only for see 1 vid on internet of a GLASS CANNON build (only for bosses) and then your great brain thinks that barb is imba.... You don't see other caster classes 1 shotting bosses before, or limpet laser owning the game with rare items.
3-you only wish gain a bit of popularity: if 1 user says nerf barb, then you like a good progre user joins him, pretending to be 1 important user...

Go to check other classes/build and then return to the hole and put that little brain to work. It would be usefull for you, cause is highly possible that your attitude in real life is always the same thing that you show here.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MUS01 wrote:
Seekers wrote:I like to think the 2 comments above are sarcasm

You forget blue text, moron. Unless you're serious in your comment... That would only mean that
1-you can't read properly changelogs, and this is your first time playing Median.
2-You hate barbs only for see 1 vid on internet of a GLASS CANNON build (only for bosses) and then your great brain thinks that barb is imba.... You don't see other caster classes 1 shotting bosses before, or limpet laser owning the game with rare items.
3-you only wish gain a bit of popularity: if 1 user says nerf barb, then you like a good progre user joins him, pretending to be 1 important user...

Go to check other classes/build and then return to the hole and put that little brain to work. It would be usefull for you, cause is highly possible that your attitude in real life is always the same thing that you show here.

Barb has been broken for several seasons now. Thinking barb is Op because of 1 video would be silly, but luckily that‘s not the case here.

Plus... was it really necessary to use offensive language?
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Fighting about a thing we all love and it loves us back (:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
haemoneptra wrote:Nerf Zon. Waaaaay to OP as it is now. Especially fire elementals.

>Getting this wet because other players want class balance.

I had legitimate gripes about Certain Amazon skills. You’re crying because a huge number of people are pointing out how OP barbs have been for years.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
i like where this is going. :pop:
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Iirc, barb was tied with assassin for least played class prior to M2017, which released the last week of may that year. Not even 23 months of being OP so technically it hasn't been "years" yet. How many seasons were there where players could beat the game using sorc light set or paladin uhc set. Long live melee builds.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fumbles wrote:Iirc, barb was tied with assassin for least played class prior to M2017, which released the last week of may that year. Not even 23 months of being OP so technically it hasn't been "years" yet. How many seasons were there where players could beat the game using sorc light set or paladin uhc set. Long live melee builds.

I’m all about melee builds and I don’t necessarily advocate for barb nerfs as much as I advocate for certain classes to achieve parity.
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Primarch wrote:
haemoneptra wrote:Nerf Zon. Waaaaay to OP as it is now. Especially fire elementals.

I had legitimate gripes about Certain Amazon skills. You’re crying because a huge number of people are pointing out how OP barbs have been for years.

No im not, as i started playing median only about 1 month ago. I havent even played Zon yet, and i have absolutaly no clue on how classes were before sigma. And a completely agree with remarks made about class ballance, as far as i have experienced them.
The real reason I posted that was to see if you would react in your "typical fashion". And you havent disapointed me. I find it extremely amusing that 75% of your posts are in some way are another about barb being OP or Zon having bad skills/being underpowered,, and if someone gives counter-arguments, you belittle them, as you now did with me. Not saying you are wrong about the ballancing, though, just enjoying your frustration.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
haemoneptra wrote:
Primarch wrote:

No im not, as i started playing median only about 1 month ago. I havent even played Zon yet, and i have absolutaly no clue on how classes were before sigma. And a completely agree with remarks made about class ballance, as far as i have experienced them.
The real reason I posted that was to see if you would react in your "typical fashion". And you havent disapointed me. I find it extremely amusing that 75% of your posts are in some way are another about barb being OP or Zon having bad skills/being underpowered,, and if someone gives counter-arguments, you belittle them, as you now did with me. Not saying you are wrong about the ballancing, though, just enjoying your frustration.

Well i'm flattered to hear I have a cult following.

That being said, did you ever stop to think: "hmm perhaps the only reason I see him posting about amazons and barbs all the time is because we both share the same fascination with those two topics and often comment on/browse the same threads so it disproportionately seems like the only comments you make are regarding said topics?"

Just some food for thought.
GsusXL
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Awesome! cant wait for next Patch & season :)

And guys, do you really need to use this thread for this discussion?