Σ 1.1.4 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I like the changes. It seems to be more of a patch to nerf stuffs that aren't fair than to buff the weak builds. All is fine, I am gonna try summon/ totem necro for some fun.
GoodestBoii
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Last league non-summoner casters were a bit of an underdog. It's surprising to me that the two builds that people used most (holy caster and mana sorc) were both nurfed (though pally is pretty minor) while the only real caster buff I see is fire sorc. Would have loved to see some more love to non-mana sorc, ele druid, and all non-hammer zon builds.

Still looking forward to the season but am a bit dissapointed.
Incipient
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Love the changes to boss soulsteal on player death only! Going to give some summoners a shot just for the fun of it now :)

Was hoping for some sorc elemental love :( ...but I guess that's because i play a sorc!
PersonalLoot
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will those new items be added to docs(https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques)?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
PersonalLoot wrote:Will those new items be added to docs(https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques)?

Yes, ofc, most likely some time after the release.
jeffm43086
Skeleton
2 | 0
What time does the new patch launch?
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
neutraldin is nerfed a lot
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
I was really looking forward to other builds getting some love as well, not just the "new" summon necro. :( Too bad, but seems the only good changes were already listed when the patch was first announced. If you're a casual that doesn't wanna play summon necro, this patch kinda sucks.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ty patch notes. might try to run on linux again,
but even if it doesnt work, its always fun to read patch notes
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
still nothing for caster druids and non-hammer amazons :scratch: :think: :facepalm: