- The sprint mechanic is still awful.
- There seems to be ubers level requiments in the game
Good luck with grinding
- Annoying deathtimer is not removed
- Townportal has still 10s cooldown
- No plugy support
and developers are adding more content
- The sprint mechanic is not that awful as you might think. You just have to get used to it. Sometimes it can save your ass not to run.
- Why wouldn't you have level requirments for uberlevels? Want to just like hit level 105 and already defeat the last Uberboss? Doesn't seem like fun to me.
- Deathtimer is there, because even if you die, you respawn with your gear on, you dont lose gold and exp Seems fair to me.
- Townportal...not that big of a deal tbh
- You can just use MXL Offline tools for muling and giving items to an other char (only SP though)