Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
CHAOS
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
I love the emphasis on rare items, this is gunna be fun finding OP rares.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Customs wrote:I love the emphasis on rare items, this is gunna be fun finding OP rares.

This. It seems like some of the upgraded rares/crafts will end up making better builds than the standard Pouncezon/UHC/Melee Necro.
alama123
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
a small help to download Tsw3 for mac ?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Customs wrote:I love the emphasis on rare items, this is gunna be fun finding OP rares.

I will have to pick up every single amulet ffs. Does the old amulet reroll recipe still work? Rare amulet + 3 Pgems?

New and yet unused oSkills were added for each item base
New and yet unused procs were added into the affix pool

Hype. When will we find out about this stuff?
Edited by Nitz 7 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
alama123 wrote:a small help to download Tsw3 for mac ?

You can't play Median on Mac without some virtual machine like Wineskin or just get bootcamp for windows.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:
Baerk wrote:personally I'm quite miffed at rare rerolls being completely smashed. in regards to rings and amulets though... couldn't one just simply gamble them since the gamble price of rings and amulets is low? (that and there's always a ring and amulet in the gamble screen)

you could but at that point why not just give us the option to use oils of renewal.. all that does is make the process more tedious than it was before

How? You're spending more money on potentially stronger items (rings and amulets). Oils are intentionally disabled because the items are effectively stronger, and could potentially be sold in the market for tg or other items of comparable value. Granted yes, jewlery wont be worth a dime as long as you have the coin. Anything else you can manage to find you could profit out of from simply having good luck. It makes the game far less tedious if you're trying to trade for items to gain a profit out of. Disabling the oils adds more variety to the economy.

Edit: some redundancies fixed :oops:
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well it seems some people don't understand that meta shifts are exactly the point of these seasons... Older crafting system has a lot of filler affixes and it basically takes quite some time to get a decent roll (which leads to botting which is undesirable). In current state, materials to craft are harder to obtain but the results are much more straight forward and have way better potential. And this essentially means you spend more time farming in exchange of less time in the cube (guess which one is more interesting!).

There seems to be some extra complaining this time around, how about you guys wait to play new patch before QQing? All this will lead to patch notes not being released with anticipation in the future. We wouldn't make a patch that isn't fun to play and I'm certain that suchbalance's crafting rework will be super exciting. I really don't see anything to complain about, but I guess trolls be trollin'.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:Well it seems some people don't understand that meta shifts are exactly the point of these seasons... Older crafting system has a lot of filler affixes and it basically takes quite some time to get a decent roll (which leads to botting which is undesirable). In current state, materials to craft are harder to obtain but the results are much more straight forward and have way better potential. And this essentially means you spend more time farming in exchange of less time in the cube (guess which one is more interesting!).

I guess your first sentence sums it up perfectly. Will the shrines always give their max bonus or just all 3 (btw -10% mana is not really desireable)