Season 13: Chaos

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
Zennith
Monkey King
295 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cookied. I lol'd.
User avatar
0rient
Abomination
152 | 13
it would be really nice if chaos season would be about mixed moster spawns :D ni-va's in blood moord ftw! >:D

also, i lol'd at chaos orb post after playing poe for like half year or so ;D
DeaTh
Balrog
120 | 5
iHaku wrote:"rare item reroll has been removed and it now costs a chaos orb to do so. also chaos orb are a new item that drop now.
chaos season! aaaaahahaha"

Ahahah :mrgreen:
Path Of Sigma: Chaos
User avatar
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
0rient wrote:it would be really nice if chaos season would be about mixed moster spawns :D ni-va's in blood moord ftw! >:D

also, i lol'd at chaos orb post after playing poe for like half year or so ;D


This current challenge ladder does have mixed monsters, but not as random as that. I think it tries to keep monsters within similar acts, like the Cogs in Tristram, etc.
User avatar
Solfege
Mahasattva
912 | 126
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
LHawkins1 wrote:
0rient wrote:it would be really nice if chaos season would be about mixed moster spawns :D ni-va's in blood moord ftw! >:D

also, i lol'd at chaos orb post after playing poe for like half year or so ;D


This current challenge ladder does have mixed monsters, but not as random as that. I think it tries to keep monsters within similar acts, like the Cogs in Tristram, etc.

*redneck voice* We don't take kindly to mixed monsters 'round here. #RacktheSlide #KeepSanctuaryPure
User avatar
void
Astral Guardian
1909 | 73
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
inb4 cruciator in blood moor
v1nc3nt
Acid Prince
46 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marco wrote:Full details on this new themed realm-patch are to be revealed shortly before the ladder reset.


Admit it... you're not done with the patch yet ;)
User avatar
Marco
Amazon Warrior
1642 | 1010
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
v1nc3nt wrote:
Marco wrote:Full details on this new themed realm-patch are to be revealed shortly before the ladder reset.


Admit it... you're not done with the patch yet ;)


usually the case ... but I'll be away from 8-12 so actually the patch is 90%+ completed... but not because of me, suchbalance did most of it :)
User avatar
SpamBomb
Cog
236 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Marco wrote:
v1nc3nt wrote:
Marco wrote:Full details on this new themed realm-patch are to be revealed shortly before the ladder reset.


Admit it... you're not done with the patch yet ;)


usually the case ... but I'll be away from 8-12 so actually the patch is 90%+ completed... but not because of me, suchbalance did most of it :)


Ill buy you a guinea pig if you fill den of evil with polar worms
User avatar
Aero
Talic
6696 | 234
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
SpamBomb wrote:
Marco wrote:
v1nc3nt wrote:
Marco wrote:Full details on this new themed realm-patch are to be revealed shortly before the ladder reset.


Admit it... you're not done with the patch yet ;)


usually the case ... but I'll be away from 8-12 so actually the patch is 90%+ completed... but not because of me, suchbalance did most of it :)


Ill buy you a guinea pig if you fill den of evil with polar worms


That's no fun. You could just come back later on and do the den.

Replace the volrath traps with unmovable polar worms.