Season 13: Community Challenges

Game news and forum updates
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Give people a badge in the profile and enough about it. A big deal out of nothing.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
why do you care about this thunderman. if sb decides he wont do it anymore then all he needs to do if he cares to make me happy is to say so, then i say "he lied" and then i forget about it. its not a big deal. but he said he wants to do it so your question doenst make sense
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:why do you care about this thunderman. if sb decides he wont do it anymore then all he needs to do if he cares to make me happy is to say so, then i say "he lied" and then i forget about it. its not a big deal. but he said he wants to do it so your question doenst make sense

Well it looks to me that you don't trust sb enough.. if he said he will do it why do you keep asking every couple days for it? On the contrary other players seems to trust sb enough because they don't ask about it with such frequency 8-)

EDIT: This is similar case like the one with asking every week 'when Sigma will be released', then somebody says 'why do you keep asking every week?' and you answer: 'because they said they will make it'. But I always keep in mind that some players actually might do it just to annoy modmakers.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the difference is that its clear that sigma wont be released tomorrow, vs here the reply was that it will take few days at most. pls stop creating new problems i thought this discussion was over
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:maybe even bugged (where did you read that its bugged, you just say it)

I believe he says its bugged because Zorun only spawned one immunity trap this ladder. If that was the intent by the patch, I have no idea, but it's significantly easier this ladder than previous.

Regardless, you did the challenge as the rules said, so I don't see much an issue. I'm sure the HoF will come sometime soon-ish. I assume end of this ladder prior to MXL2017 release, but who knows.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DeaTh wrote:Give people a badge in the profile...

I like this idea. Badges and stuff are kind of addictive (you know, psychological validation and all that). Challenge completion could either be part of the contest badge set, or there could be a separate (maybe tiered) challenge badge. To take it a step further, if challenges become a regular thing, maybe there could be a small section in the user's profile with little icons (call it a Trophy Case, or something) indicating which challenge they completed and for what season.

Full disclosure: I've never won anything, nor am I likely to, so I have no stake in this.

I'm sure Suchbalance et al. already know what they want to do, so the idea is moot. And it's probably too much work besides. But throwin' it out there anyway. :)
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
void wrote:the difference is that its clear that sigma wont be released tomorrow, vs here the reply was that it will take few days at most. pls stop creating new problems i thought this discussion was over

I missunderstood something SB said in our chat when I posted that, so I'm to blame for that post, he didn't actually say what I wrote.
And yeah, he's busy with Median 2017 atm, which will be glorious. Personally, I'd rather have him working on Median 2017 than the hall of fame, but I guess I'm not one of the people that won and are waiting for the HoF.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the biggest median patch of the last 5+ years is like a month away and people crying over a hall of fame? :mrgreen:
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marco wrote:the biggest median patch of the last 5+ years is like a month away and people crying over a hall of fame? :mrgreen:

i guess people have run out of things to complain about over the last 5+ years :shock:
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
krex87 wrote:
Marco wrote:the biggest median patch of the last 5+ years is like a month away and people crying over a hall of fame? :mrgreen:

i guess people have run out of things to complain about over the last 5+ years :shock:

Like thats even possible, lol
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi