Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
LHawkins1 wrote:
Stealthmaster wrote:
sharky wrote:Is this season includes changes that were in the previous season? --> fallen one blood moor, temple spire bremm, etc.?

I second that, also no more necrobots in dunc?

Patch notes should clear this up when they're released. The community challenges are separate from patch notes for Chaos season.

Yeah, you're right. I just saw sharky's post and immediately made a post because was thinking about the same thing.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
amazing format, very well done. this will definetly keep people busy :) and those runewords are amazing :D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
to be clear..

"Trickster: This challenge requires you to record a video and post the link here. Your time starts when you enter the zone via the entrance and stops when Valthek is dead and his drops are visible."

This means entering the Yshari Sanctum from Spider Forest or entering Valthek's 'zone' ?

It just says you have to solo the boss, and switching gear could be another 10-15 seconds lost to put the sets on. Can you have a second char wearing the sets join the game right at the boss area as long as the second one does the fight solo, while the first one rushes the level with his main gear, then leaves for the fight?
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
LHawkins1 wrote:to be clear..

"Trickster: This challenge requires you to record a video and post the link here. Your time starts when you enter the zone via the entrance and stops when Valthek is dead and his drops are visible."

This means entering the Yshari Sanctum from Spider Forest or entering Valthek's 'zone' ?

It's referring to the Yshari entrance obviously.

LHawkins1 wrote:It just says you have to solo the boss, and switching gear could be another 10-15 seconds lost to put the sets on. Can you have a second char wearing the sets join the game right at the boss area as long as the second one does the fight solo, while the first one rushes the level with his main gear, then leaves for the fight?

It's a solo challenge - you can't have any assistance from other players while doing the run. Same goes for doing stuff like clearing monsters to valthek first and only then starting etc.
Sir Legar
Bone Archer
71 | 4
What a great idea, looks like best ladder so far!

also thanks suchbalance, you are one of the best things happened to median ;)
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:It's referring to the Yshari entrance obviously.

So we will waste 50 xis runes finding out that recipe? Unless there is a glitch way directly to Valthek this challenge is impossible. Maybe this is foreshadowing some chaos changes like him standing directly at the entrance.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
:D how will xis runes help? (you dont even know if those recipes require any)

I just tried to reach him and measured my time, it took me almost 8 minutes(but im highly out of practice and not asian) so this challenge (if unchanged) is really tough
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
RollsRoyce wrote::D how will xis runes help?

it took me almost 8 minutes

Just guessed.

12-8 mins is possible for the way yes. Some helpful illegal blinks over the walls are maybe not found yet, anyways I highly expect this uber to have some weird change. Chaos means anything can happen.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
RollsRoyce wrote::D how will xis runes help? (you dont even know if those recipes require any)

I just tried to reach him and measured my time, it took me almost 8 minutes(but im highly out of practice and not asian) so this challenge (if unchanged) is really tough

I expect them to require xis ele runes and grs all in 1 rw

suchbalance wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:to be clear..

It's referring to the Yshari entrance obviously.

LHawkins1 wrote:It just says you have to solo the boss, and switching gear could be another 10-15 seconds lost to put the sets on. Can you have a second char wearing the sets join the game right at the boss area as long as the second one does the fight solo, while the first one rushes the level with his main gear, then leaves for the fight?

It's a solo challenge - you can't have any assistance from other players while doing the run. Same goes for doing stuff like clearing monsters to valthek first and only then starting etc.

Nifty way to expose all the glitch tele spots :D
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Mb they req p gems ;P