Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does it really take months of hard work to do a hall of fame? So much that it will literally delay sigma? God...
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
LHawkins1 wrote:
void wrote:(and if it sucks lol)

:oops: :shock: :shock:

ya, honestly what could it be. my expectation is that it might be a jpeg with text and some underwhelming graphics and you look at it and say "mmmmmmk" and thats it. not trying to be mean to sb, its undeniable that this patch (his work) has been a success, but this hall of fame thing... i have low expectations, but theres only one way to know for sure :P
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:
void wrote:(and if it sucks lol)

:oops: :shock: :shock:

ya, honestly what could it be. my expectation is that it might be a jpeg with text and some underwhelming graphics and you look at it and say "mmmmmmk" and thats it

sig it.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
RandomOnions wrote:Does it really take months of hard work to do a hall of fame? So much that it will literally delay sigma? God...

Well its more of the sequence and flow of mind and work, right now he is doing some major stuff for the next patch so his brain is working perfectly in that direction (coming up with great ideas and implementing them, discussing it etc) so it would be rather harmful to just drop that work for a little while and break the flow to start something else, (at least thats how i think of it).

U guys need to understand that this Hall is not a high priority, but that does not mean it will be forgotten, there is no need to bump up this thread just for "reminding SB" reason. It will be done when it will be done.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
candyland
Azure Drake
168 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
mahitovec wrote:Well if you chosen some challenging task atleast it would make some sence to spam about it like that, but considering you just killed bugged zorum it starts to look weird rather than funny even

i cried
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
i feel so sorry for that :beg:
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
well i disagree with mahitovec implicating that because the challenge i completed was the easiest one on the list and maybe even bugged (where did you read that its bugged, you just say it), that that somehow means i shouldnt ask. if its bugged i can still ask. if you think that i shouldnt be in the hall of fame thats a different matter but it would help more to pm sb about it than reply to me when i want to see what the hall of fame is

compared to next patch release and future forum its likely completely insignificant and will be forgotten right after it happens so if it actually is a conflict for sb plans on next patch and its causing him unnecessary pressure when i ask for hall of fame again and again then i apologize for it and i will stop asking for it
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:well i disagree with mahitovec implicating that because the challenge i completed was the easiest one on the list and maybe even bugged (where did you read that its bugged, you just say it), that that somehow means i shouldnt ask. if its bugged i can still ask. if you think that i shouldnt be in the hall of fame thats a different matter but it would help more to pm sb about it than reply to me when i want to see what the hall of fame is

compared to next patch release and future forum its likely completely insignificant and will be forgotten right after it happens so if it actually is a conflict for sb plans on next patch and its causing him unnecessary pressure when i ask for hall of fame again and again then i apologize for it and i will stop asking for it

Let me ask you this: Will you accept if hall of fame will actually never see the light of day? Reasons could be that:
a) it's not significent
b) will be forgotten soon
c) suchbalance doesn't have time because he is busy making median 2017 and Sigma
d) your challenge was bugged

:flip: