Σ 1.2.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Marco wrote:what do you mean “NO single target”? Phalanx is incredible, and paired with spellbind, its really good.

I can agree with lack of survability, but with unlimited sprint it opens for a fun playstyle. Overall what was lacking is the elemental side of it imo (and you can expect changes in that regard)

Yes I used Phalanx as single target skill and found it good - when you can get the enemy to be hit by lots of the amazons to get good damage but that's not always possible because it only fires in one direction (that the player can't control) so some bosses can get into an annoying place where they're only getting hit by one or two, such as if they get into the corner of a roomand stay there.
That's a real problem in tough bosses that have, say, high damage.

Sprint is... ok. Better IMHO would be to be able to have the skill enable perma-running (like the old run/walk toggle) - so that the extra stamina makes it sustainable for the bow-amazon.

P.S. I like the idea of making it possible to play more than one char per season. I've always thought that creating a number of characters to get all the charms is a good idea. Perhaps the ladder could be per account instead or per character?
Edited by PlayerOne 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The coming patch is gonna have enhanced runes.

making enhanced versions of the existing el -- zod runes doesn't make new runewords. xis runewords already exist
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:The coming patch is gonna have enhanced runes.

making enhanced versions of the existing el -- zod runes doesn't make new runewords. xis runewords already exist

Right :)
Ulver
Imp
4 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can i find anywhere full patch notes? Im interested with buffa/nerfs/non-changes with bloodzon
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ulver wrote:Can i find anywhere full patch notes? Im interested with buffa/nerfs/non-changes with bloodzon

You can't yet. They will be released 1-2 days before reset, as stated earlier in this thread. So keep your eyes open on wednesday/thursday (:
yaksa
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Can someone explain about the new trap assassin passive skill? I mean there is 50% block rate and there is upto 50% block chance while dual wielding claws. How does this block mechanic work?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yaksa wrote:Can someone explain about the new trap assassin passive skill? I mean there is 50% block rate and there is upto 50% block chance while dual wielding claws. How does this block mechanic work?

as I understand

block rate - block speed
max block that you can get with dual claw is 50%
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
WHENN
Twosadcows
Fallen
1 | 0
come on with it already!!
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"Multiple changes to some endgame zones such as Dimensional Labyrinth, Samael, Zorun Tzin and others"

I hope Samael will be made a little bit weaker ...