AVK95 wrote:Unholy melee paladin looks absurdly powerful and broken...
1. 10 min buff duration
2. Vitality scaling for damage in place of energy factor - tons of life and damage
3. Ignore target defense from the tree! - no need to invest in dex
4. Increased damage and AOE on all skills
Am I wrong in my analysis? This looks really strong!
1. the long duration is fine and welcomed . nothing too powerful about it .
2. you still need to have enough mana to be able to cast your spells . you can't go straight to full vitality , maby just in mid-end game .
3. this only helps if you pack some procs on attack. however , does not work vs many important opponents . only usefull while farming
4. this was very necessary