Game news and forum updates
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stigmund wrote:Is the patch still being worked on? It would be awesome if you could add DacianDraco's work on the runes into it (unless I’m being naive and that’s still a large amount of work).

Also would this bring a ladder reset? Sorry if that’s already been said, I must have missed it.

Ye, season will reset. There is a countdown timer in the top right corner on this page showing when next season will start.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There is no point to put proposals here: everything is more or less settled and we do not have a full log yet.
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wow, with sigma the patches and the quality have been soo friggin good, its kinda unbelievable what you guys are doing! Keep it up :cheers:
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Fululf wrote:There is a countdown timer in the top right corner on this page showing when next season will start.

OMG so blind :facepalm: Thank you for pointing that out :salut:

Ruubel wrote:There is no point to put proposals here: everything is more or less settled and we do not have a full log yet.

Yea I get it, sorry. I just got excited when I saw those images and leaned about the updated all in the space of 5 mins. I'm bit bummed that I just started and have to start again in two weeks, but hey that’s ladder :D and I'm loving this game so far. I haven’t even scraped the surface and there’s even more content to come :bounce:
Edited by Stigmund 4 years.
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tainted Blood:
putting points in this skill now disables Grim Presence

unholy melee dead :D
Laciel
Skeleton
2 | 0
theage900 wrote:Tainted Blood:
putting points in this skill now disables Grim Presence

unholy melee dead :D

So i did read that change to Tainted Blood correctly... shame it was good build.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
We don't even know full changes to items/charms and builds, but yet crybabies are already crying

rationality dead
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deathbringer wrote:Is it just an oversight or do we really have to kill dark star dragon from bremmtown in 30(!) seconds to apply the trophy to the charm? Or is bremmtown rework incoming?

lemme guess: they beefed up this dragun to be a worthy dragon and time starts from 1st hit til death blow
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:Is it just an oversight or do we really have to kill dark star dragon from bremmtown in 30(!) seconds to apply the trophy to the charm? Or is bremmtown rework incoming?

lemme guess: they beefed up this dragun to be a worthy dragon and time starts from 1st hit til death blow

its bremmtown. the uberquest already has a timer to cube the charm after killing the dragon within a specific time window upon entering the level. there's just a trophy now to find from the dragon and you can only cube it onto the charm if complete it in 30 seconds from entering.

is how I imagine it would be. like any other trophy drop + added challenge of speed to apply it.
stevofasho
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sibakys wrote:Damn this is hype. Can't wait, might have to call off work for this

oh you KNOW we're calling out for this hype :)