Σ 1.3.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
thismenu
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nice work! The QOL changes seem terrific!
My suggestion for the future; stances don't destroy the right mouse button! Even if you could put stance on the left, ranged champs would be so much easier. Also, add the move only function to the button the stance is on.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Conquest wrote:@ summon necro feedback, I prefer to have my necro summons hit hard rather than having 500 minions. Most of them are going to get lost around the first 90* corner anyway. It was fun to be able to summon hundreds of minions in Laz's version or even Ultimative, but that wasn't very practical and also took ages.

+1 on the few but hard hitting minions
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
thismenu wrote:Nice work! The QOL changes seem terrific!
My suggestion for the future; stances don't destroy the right mouse button! Even if you could put stance on the left, ranged champs would be so much easier. Also, add the move only function to the button the stance is on.

+1 for this. Playing with left click is extremely disadvantaging for most builds. I hope they can find a workaround, maybe transform the items that grant stances to 'when equipped', but that may be a bit too strong.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Celestialray wrote:

+1 for this. Playing with left click is extremely disadvantaging for most builds. I hope they can find a workaround, maybe transform the items that grant stances to 'when equipped', but that may be a bit too strong.

Damn bro, all you're asking is about nerfing mobs or making chars stronger, are you sure that you are playing the right game ?

I have a short question : WIll we have our own subforum for NL players, or should we keep being mixed with ladder babies ?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:

Damn bro, all you're asking is about nerfing mobs or making chars stronger, are you sure that you are playing the right game ?

Have you tried to play with left click on melee holy paladin? It's suicide with desync. And for some reason, melee paladin has a lot of items that grant stances.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Celestialray wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:

Have you tried to play with left click on melee holy paladin? It's suicide with desync. And for some reason, melee paladin has a lot of items that grant stances.

I dont see the difference between median barb and any paladin you must have played in d2. aura were bind to right click and thats always been fine.
and yeah I always play with main attack on left click, never had any problems doing it.
just stop crying for no reasons...
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Melatonina wrote:I dont see the difference between median barb and any paladin you must have played in d2. aura were bind to right click and thats always been fine.
and yeah I always play with main attack on left click, never had any problems doing it.

In al honesty, it would be a major QoL improvement if aura's could be binded to the LMB, i know a lot of people (including myself) would love it.
No need to get al upset, it was just a suggestion.

Btw: any news on the enhanced / shared stash? (-:
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:

I dont see the difference between median barb and any paladin you must have played in d2. aura were bind to right click and thats always been fine.

What's your problem dude? I'm not saying they should go ahead and replace all stances with 'when equipped' stuff. It is just an idea that could work in certain contexts and there could be other options as well. We just need to move away from binding an aura to right click because it's a huge qol detriment. Did you play melee paladin with stance in duncraig? Or you're just talking for the sake of saying something? Playing a ranged character with stance on right click is a massive issue as well since your character will always stop to attack if you try to move and instead accidentally click one monster. That's why they implemented 'move only' in the first place, god damn. Can you have some critical thinking and stop hunting me on the forums? Cause you're pathetic.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Are there any plans to implement (is it possible?) a QoL change where you can hover the buffs and debuffs on your character and get a description of what the buff/debuff does?

Eg: While under this debuff you are slowed (20%)

Changes in the notes so far look really interesting, great work!
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Celestialray wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:

What's your problem dude? I'm not saying they should go ahead and replace all stances with 'when equipped' stuff. It is just an idea that could work in certain contexts and there could be other options as well. We just need to move away from binding an aura to right click because it's a huge qol detriment. Did you play melee paladin with stance in duncraig? Or you're just talking for the sake of saying something? Playing a ranged character with stance on right click is a massive issue as well since your character will always stop to attack if you try to move and instead accidentally click one monster. That's why they implemented 'move only' in the first place, god damn. Can you have some critical thinking and stop hunting me on the forums? Cause you're pathetic.

You just dont know how to play and thats all about it

how to play in dunc ? maintain left click, press shift to attack, release shift for moving.
Played like this and never had any issues with monster clicking on my bowzon

and stop crying like a child and taking things personally, it has nothing to do about you but about your arguments.

"they implemented move only in median"
Did you ever played pvp on d2 before, bro, or were you just mfind every ladder seasons ?
How were we doing at that time ? Lmk
Edited by Melatonina 4 years.