Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Will read them at work ... while geting paid for it. Muahahaha.
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Gimeabrake wrote:
Melatonina wrote:When you just nerfed most classes, items damage and + skills, removed easy trophies, killed the best builds and then contemplate people crying

Where's Bugfree??!!??!

I agree that some of the superior builds were nerfed and thats okay because it makes it more fair to other builds.

I believe that no matter howmany balancing is made, there will always be a way around it with a special build that will also get nerfed. Therefore, my opinion is to try and make more ways to gain damage and pierce on our characters and make them leech better to survive in such hard areas like T15.

And as for banning Bugfree for only stating his opinion on the form, that is a totally unfair action towards the top ladder barb looking into all the time and effort he has put into the game.
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Donated 25 times
Syphery wrote:
bugfree wrote:Most of these Ladder People are on My discord and we know eachother by name+ ocupation not nickname. So Glamdring26 please name some of these "LADDER People".

who are you again?

Bugfree is Cosa, #1 barb on realm
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Flyon wrote:
Syphery wrote:
bugfree wrote:Most of these Ladder People are on My discord and we know eachother by name+ ocupation not nickname. So Glamdring26 please name some of these "LADDER People".

who are you again?

Bugfree is Cosa, #1 barb on realm

#1 on dead ladder l0l.
Gimeabrake
Banned
8 | 0
Knowing him, he will probably be rank #1 next ladder too.
Gimeabrake
Banned
8 | 0
for a guy that started mid season, and got top 6 rank on total ladder and smoked barb ladder, we will probably expect him to compete in the top 3 total next patch for shure.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice new build opportunities. UHC is definitely my go-to, I have missed that so much for years.
Nagisin got some great love with Laserblade and new nagi affix pool, crafting should be interesting.
Caster-druid seemed to get a giant boost, you get Feed the Pack with useful reanimates/laek and Vine guy slowing mobs and boosting both life and spell dmg.
Bear-druid could be fun but I didn't like Treewarden that much and that is too similiar.
Totem-necro have a potential to be pretty strong too.

All in all seems like a fine patch, nerfs went where they deserved and QoL impvs are always welcome. Trapsins could have used some love though.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
TANTRUM: damage increased by 27%

Edited by Anonymous: 4 years.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gimeabrake wrote:for a guy that started mid season, and got top 6 rank on total ladder and smoked barb ladder, we will probably expect him to compete in the top 3 total next patch for shure.

Lol.. bugfree... Have you made a new account, and are talking about your self in third person? :roll:
Gimeabrake
Banned
8 | 0
Do the math why would he do that ??