Σ 1.3.4 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Genokaze
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
So 1 or more charms on all my characters has vanished (in some cases near perfect charms that took a long time to farm for), I'm pretty sure its charms that were near the idol of vanity and sacred worldstone key since they are now larger. Anyone else have this issue? This has caused a huge problem for me since I have around 20+ characters in midgame to endgame.

On a positive note, I'm glad the game tabs in and out really fast now and I like a majority of the changes as well.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Genokaze wrote:So 1 or more charms on all my characters has vanished

Same for me.
tathanhdat08
Fallen
1 | 0
can i play this new patch singleplayer thank
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Where can we find the dlls of new patch? Sorry if i write in wrong section.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
turbo power wrote:Where can we find the dlls of new patch? Sorry if i write in wrong section.

For manual installation?
MXL.mpq.dll extract them to your Diablo II folder using a program like 7-Zip. Both files are archives and both files need to be extracted.
Keep in mind that if you want to download the mod manually without installing/using the Median XL Launcher you can do it (altho is not really recommended), but only if you're game is patched to 1.13c.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Thanks ;)
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The Rat Man for the Gidbin in Act3 does not appear .... same effect in a new game .... this also happened some times in the previous versions
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Something I had noticed in the patch notes that concerned me a bit turns out it's worse than thought.

Sure enough, gloves can't spawn with Paladin skill anymore but there were other tweaks to what can spawn Paladin skills too that weren't mentioned. Paladin shield and Paladin helmets were able to spawn with up to 5 skills last season but it appears they've both been reduced to 4 skills.

So basically crafted Paladin gear just lost a total of 4 skill points (2 from gloves, 1 from shield, 1 from helmet). Bummer :cry:

At least belts can still spawn with 2 pally skills

Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
+Skills/+Class Skills got reduced across the board on SSUs, Xis RWs, and from the Rare Affix Pool. So it doesn't just affect Paladins.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:+Skills/+Class Skills got reduced across the board on SSUs, Xis RWs, and from the Rare Affix Pool. So it doesn't just affect Paladins.

I wonder why. Where they thought to be too powerful?