Game news and forum updates
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Flyon wrote:
Gimeabrake wrote:
Melatonina wrote:When you just nerfed most classes, items damage and + skills, removed easy trophies, killed the best builds and then contemplate people crying

Where's Bugfree??!!??!

I agree that some of the superior builds were nerfed and thats okay because it makes it more fair to other builds.

I believe that no matter howmany balancing is made, there will always be a way around it with a special build that will also get nerfed. Therefore, my opinion is to try and make more ways to gain damage and pierce on our characters and make them leech better to survive in such hard areas like T15.

And as for banning Bugfree for only stating his opinion on the form, that is a totally unfair action towards the top ladder barb looking into all the time and effort he has put into the game.

I think the mod is hard to balance, they implemented so much things that it became impossible to really make it fair for every class/build available.

Patching the game from A to Z every 3 months is not something I like aswell, it means that the dev aren't 100% sure how to improve the mod.

Imo, just listen less to complainers, and try to see what others games dev do to maintain their player bases.

I know BTH was a great mod but never got patched much, multiplayer got removed and it pretty much died.

This being said balancing a mod such as median is hard task, you also arent forced to play, and if you want to, its even free of charges.
We cannot ask much more really
Tokkie
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
REWARD
DRAGONFORM:
no longer transforms the paladin
fastest attack animations are now: 6 fpa for one-hand and 7 fpa for two-hand
fastest cast animations are now: 6 fpa for one-hand and 6 fpa for two-hand (takes less cast rate)

By dragonform I assume they direct to Dragonknight?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:"Four reworked base items (Crystal Sword, Battle Axe, Short Battle Bow, Stag Bow) which have no base physical damage but spawn with elemental instead
"

I don't know if devs realize this, but this is a massive nerf to physical bowzons and let me tell you why. Stag bow and reflex bow are the only bow bases in the game for amazon that have 0.21% damage per point of dexterity, while all of the other bows have only 0.17. THE PROBLEM is that stag bow requires 292% attack speed for last frame, while reflex bow requires 456% attack speed, which is absurd and you will never hit that frame with reflex bow unless you invest an absurd amount of currency and then it's still doubtful. If you choose to use non amazon bows, you lose as much as 20% of total damage from dexterity, which is about 300% enhanced weapon damage with decent gear.

If this is not intentional, then my suggestion would be to bring reflex bow to stag bow's values or increase regular bows' dexterity bonus to amazon bows' values. It's quite a big nerf for endgame bowzons and I see no reason why because it's hardly a tier 1 build for lab. The farming speed is barely changed due to how wyrmshot functions, but this affects lab performance the most.

I don't understand why would you nerf askarbydd? Nobody ever uses askarbydd to farm. A crafted bow is much better. Askarbydd is exceptional at certain bosses and extremely important in labyrinth on higher tiers.

And I get that orb of brutality was a bit too strong, but this affects bowzons as well, so it's another nerf on top of all the others.

Celestial tears coming :cheers:

He actually has a valid point there, and Marco is considering to change reflex bow to 10 wsm.
MattMatt
Fallen
1 | 0
greats :-P :-P
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Celestialray wrote:"Four reworked base items (Crystal Sword, Battle Axe, Short Battle Bow, Stag Bow) which have no base physical damage but spawn with elemental instead
"

I don't know if devs realize this, but this is a massive nerf to physical bowzons and let me tell you why. Stag bow and reflex bow are the only bow bases in the game for amazon that have 0.21% damage per point of dexterity, while all of the other bows have only 0.17. THE PROBLEM is that stag bow requires 292% attack speed for last frame, while reflex bow requires 456% attack speed, which is absurd and you will never hit that frame with reflex bow unless you invest an absurd amount of currency and then it's still doubtful. If you choose to use non amazon bows, you lose as much as 20% of total damage from dexterity, which is about 300% enhanced weapon damage with decent gear.

If this is not intentional, then my suggestion would be to bring reflex bow to stag bow's values or increase regular bows' dexterity bonus to amazon bows' values. It's quite a big nerf for endgame bowzons and I see no reason why because it's hardly a tier 1 build for lab. The farming speed is barely changed due to how wyrmshot functions, but this affects lab performance the most.

I don't understand why would you nerf askarbydd? Nobody ever uses askarbydd to farm. A crafted bow is much better. Askarbydd is exceptional at certain bosses and extremely important in labyrinth on higher tiers.

And I get that orb of brutality was a bit too strong, but this affects bowzons as well, so it's another nerf on top of all the others.

Celestial tears coming :cheers:

He actually has a valid point there, and Marco is considering to change reflex bow to 10 wsm.

This is already added to patch notes:
Reflex Bows: WSM modifier now 10 instead of 20
xxlegendxx
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heypeeeeee
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tokkie wrote:By dragonform I assume they direct to Dragonknight?

Yes
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
i was expecting more love to the casters and rebalancing forgotten SU/SSU items but nope and please bring back gamma field back to druid skill tree
Lazerhawk
Monkey King
295 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So when is the next ladder reset?
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Lazerhawk wrote:So when is the next ladder reset?

There is literally a countdown at the top right corner.