Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So is that “health per curare” synergy Change for spearzons based on hard-points or soft-points?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Primarch wrote:So is that “health per curare” synergy Change for spearzons based on hard-points or soft-points?

Synergy is always hard-points.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:
Primarch wrote:So is that “health per curare” synergy Change for spearzons based on hard-points or soft-points?

Synergy is always hard-points.

Welp, at least it’s not a nerf
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:Nice new build opportunities. UHC is definitely my go-to, I have missed that so much for years.
Nagisin got some great love with Laserblade and new nagi affix pool, crafting should be interesting.
Caster-druid seemed to get a giant boost, you get Feed the Pack with useful reanimates/laek and Vine guy slowing mobs and boosting both life and spell dmg.
Bear-druid could be fun but I didn't like Treewarden that much and that is too similiar.
Totem-necro have a potential to be pretty strong too.

All in all seems like a fine patch, nerfs went where they deserved and QoL impvs are always welcome. Trapsins could have used some love though.

I'm wondering about druid caster - is it a giant boost? When I read the patch notes I thought Feed the Pack would now be locked out because it's a devotion in the Werewolf tree?

Or are you thinking that a caster can get to it because there are no passives in the caster trees, so you can be in both of those and another tree as well so as to pick up its passive? So basically you can be a sort of werewolf who casts spells instead of biting people.
If that makes sense :?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Captcha wrote:
Jampula wrote:Nice new build opportunities. UHC is definitely my go-to, I have missed that so much for years.
Nagisin got some great love with Laserblade and new nagi affix pool, crafting should be interesting.
Caster-druid seemed to get a giant boost, you get Feed the Pack with useful reanimates/laek and Vine guy slowing mobs and boosting both life and spell dmg.
Bear-druid could be fun but I didn't like Treewarden that much and that is too similiar.
Totem-necro have a potential to be pretty strong too.

All in all seems like a fine patch, nerfs went where they deserved and QoL impvs are always welcome. Trapsins could have used some love though.

I'm wondering about druid caster - is it a giant boost? When I read the patch notes I thought Feed the Pack would now be locked out because it's a devotion in the Werewolf tree?

Or are you thinking that a caster can get to it because there are no passives in the caster trees, so you can be in both of those and another tree as well so as to pick up its passive? So basically you can be a sort of werewolf who casts spells instead of biting people.
If that makes sense :?

"Shapeshifting passives are no longer tied to morphs, enabling them for caster builds"

So I would assume caster can pick one of those passives. Only Circle of Life and Feed the Pack makes sense though.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes I guess that's clearer than I was giving it credit for, probably works the way I thought but doesn't matter, basically a caster can get a passive somehow is the thing.

I'm torn between druid caster and unholy caster now. Druid bow also looks good so maybe I'll go druid so I have another string to my bow (see what I did there? :-] )
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
With the new Druid morph Werebear scaling off of higher attack speed, does it also get a new set? I can't possibly see it using the treewarden set. Mostly the 2 handed axe part of it.
Engersion
Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Regarding new elemental bases, how would skills that convert %weapon damage work with them? Just convert like normal weapon damage with the remaining part also being elemental?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Engersion wrote:Regarding new elemental bases, how would skills that convert %weapon damage work with them? Just convert like normal weapon damage with the remaining part also being elemental?

Conversion only works on physical damage so conversion wouldnt do anything.