Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jitan, Come On wrote:
Genokaze wrote:So 1 or more charms on all my characters has vanished

Same for me.

Me too. Two of my charms from my main character went poof.

Sacred Worldstone Key and Zakarum's Ear

They should be easy to replace but that's strange, I wonder why they got gobbled up?

Yikes, my Oris' Herald just went poof. And it just happened while I was in town in act 1. One minute it was there and the next poof. What the heck is going on. Now that one won't be so easy to replace. Anyone have 6 Ma runes in non-ladder they can spare? And it was in a really nicely rolled War Scepter, major bummer.

Edited by tbone503 4 years.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tbone503 wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:

Same for me.

Me too. Two of my charms from my main character went poof.
Sacred Worldstone Key and Zakarum's Ear
They should be easy to replace but that's strange, I wonder why they got gobbled up?

Most likely it is because of the new size of a couple of charms (Worldstone key and Idol of Vanity). Adiacent charms with those one in the inventory might have been deleted and viceversa.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RequiemLux wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Most likely it is because of the new size of a couple of charms (Worldstone key and Idol of Vanity). Adiacent charms with those one in the inventory might have been deleted and viceversa.

Yeah, looks like all of my Worldstone Keys on all of my characters are gone. I had about 7 or 8 of them. All poof. Guess I better figure out what else has gone.

All my Idol of Vanities are gone too, you nailed it

*Edit

So not all of my Sacred Worldstone Keys and Idols of Vanity are gone, but most of them. And they look different now so that's part of why I missed seeing the ones that didn't go poof. They went from being one square to two.

The new graphic for Sacred Worldstone Key

The new graphic for Idol of Vanity

Mainly pointing this out in case anyone else thinks their's went poof.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I just here to say thanks for fixing the various speed issues this patch. Alt-Tabbing in and out is WAY faster and the Act cut-scenes load much faster(especially Act 5).
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Shrine blessed Idol of Vanity ? Looks like a trophy applied mistake here.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Shrine blessed Idol of Vanity ? Looks like a trophy applied mistake here.

Yeah, it's an older one before they started saying trophy applied.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HurtSmash404 wrote:I just here to say thanks for fixing the various speed issues this patch. Alt-Tabbing in and out is WAY faster and the Act cut-scenes load much faster(especially Act 5).

Same here, big improvement. Also no lag whatsoever, I don't know if it's cus of Sweden server but this is the first time I actually enjoy playing on TSW.
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a few wonders with this patch: Since the last ladder reset I've been playing single player and LANing as ladder resets are far too frequent for my time available to play the game (statement incase this ties into my issues).
1) Do the new quest rewards (more attribute points and more HP from the a3 quests) appear right away or do I need to do something?
2) I was giving the unholy melee paladin a go and I'm wondering why (using Grim Presence) I cannot buff Symphony of Destruction anymore (edit: I see now, GP disables ranged skills)
[edit: 3) WHY IS SPIRIT OF STONE SO STRONG!?]

Thank you in advanced for the helping advice! In the case that advice/answers have already been posted somewhere please tell me so and I'll go read :)
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
tbone503 wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:

Same for me.

Yikes, my Oris' Herald just went poof. And it just happened while I was in town in act 1. One minute it was there and the next poof. What the heck is going on. Now that one won't be so easy to replace. Anyone have 6 Ma runes in non-ladder they can spare? And it was in a really nicely rolled War Scepter, major bummer.[/b][/color]

My 6 fire long sword on bloodstorm amazon went poof too :x i would understand it like in previous patch with xis runes if there were some chnages to it, but no, theres no. So annoying
patlefort
Sasquatch
63 | 1
I also lost an item, my Soldier of Light (2h axe) when I swapped weapons(swap weapons key) it went poof.