Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
evil_potato wrote:dun make me cri m8 :( I'll just tell them it was a mistake. i actually mis-scheduled for.... 2 fridays from now?

Don't worry i can rush you when you are back from work :)
Btw some feature like D3 legendary/set items drop (the shine) would be epic here :)
Syade9112
Cultist
20 | 2
XAZAX

SO YOU HAVE COME.

YOU ARE UNWELCOME HERE, BROKEN ONE.

I hope XAZAX will say it either upon entering XAZAX's area or it will be a clickable character, like any NPC in town, whom do i click and then XAZAX will say it.
TinyRick
Skeleton
3 | 1
HYPEEEEE
chiko420
Destroyer
7 | 0
add new model for treewarden
Mnasyllus
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey - Im as excited as everyone else for this release. Ive been playing mxlu for years but mostly just read the forums and rarely post. And the reason is the same reason im writing now. I dont have internet at home.. Currently i download patches on a tablet, transfer to a highly unstable windows 7 computer that recognizes the tablet for what it is, then put it on a memory stick for final transfer to the win xp computer i use for mxlu... (AH TECHNOLOGY...)
My concern is the new launcher//updater. Will i be able to apply the new patch myself or am i S.O.L.??
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Mnasyllus wrote:Hey - Im as excited as everyone else for this release. Ive been playing mxlu for years but mostly just read the forums and rarely post. And the reason is the same reason im writing now. I dont have internet at home.. Currently i download patches on a tablet, transfer to a highly unstable windows 7 computer that recognizes the tablet for what it is, then put it on a memory stick for final transfer to the win xp computer i use for mxlu... (AH TECHNOLOGY...)
My concern is the new launcher//updater. Will i be able to apply the new patch myself or am i S.O.L.??

U should be easily able to install and run it on xp..
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Any news on the release date for Changelog and Docs?
mmodbq
Prowler
17 | 0
Increased Level Cap will be in 2017?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Chris_Kush wrote:Any news on the release date for Changelog and Docs?

26/5

mmodbq wrote:Increased Level Cap will be in 2017?

Lvl cap has been 120 for a while now, no idea if SP will also have 125 in 2017.
Regenesis
Destroyer
7 | 0
MEGA HYPE!! This is going to be AMAZING!

Kudos to each of the developers who are bringing this update to life.

Really hoping PlugY will work with the new core. :D