M17 Released!

Game news and forum updates
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Nightquaker wrote:
pantzirno wrote:You guys should try installing clean 1.13c LoD patch files and remove plugy for the time being.
I hope most of the PlugY capabilities will be eventually implemented into Median Core so there won't be no reason for multiple conflicting DLL files trying to gain control over the game.

I also suggested this before and I hope that PlugY functionality will be integrated into the mod itself at some point. And besides, seeing "infinite stash" in features list would be hella sweet, lol.

The only way i successfully opened it is through D2SE so Crisp Graphics good Work Median XL Team, Thank you to the developer. Thank you :) :D
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
That throw barb uberskill, wow. I missed that, though it is another version of skill that interacts with spirits.
Maxblock barb with deadly strike. Barb will be the new javazon :) and this will have optional use as melee vs some bosses, because of block.
Zerain
Cultist
20 | 0
pantzirno wrote:
Zerain wrote:fresh installation of D2 loD is working, i add median there and its fucked

Try downloading these files first: http://plugy.free.fr/Patch/LODPatch_113c.zip
If this works with PlugY then it should work with MXL 2017

I made fhres installation of 1.13c, copied your files there and D2:loD is working, after copy files from median i get same error as before "Median XL: Failed to retrieve process". Anyway thanks for help, its better than read "You are an idiot and dont know how to install Diablo" :D
DarkCyclops
Skeleton
2 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi people, I am a new one. I prefer to be in the background, but I must write this message to give the mod team and this community a big thanks. That has style
Many thanks for this mod
pantzirno
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Zerain wrote:
pantzirno wrote:
Zerain wrote:fresh installation of D2 loD is working, i add median there and its fucked

I made fhres installation of 1.13c, copied your files there and D2:loD is working, after copy files from median i get same error as before "Median XL: Failed to retrieve process". Anyway thanks for help, its better than read "You are an idiot and dont know how to install Diablo" :D

I'm just taking a wild guess why it wouldn't work.
I have yet to install 2017 and I hope it won't end up as disasterous as your case once I get around to try it out :bounce:.
I'm gonna probably play it tomorrow. If I'll figure someting out when I'll have the same error, I'll let you know.
Theologist
Cultist
20 | 1
Hey guys, i'm getting this error after creating a character and trying entering the game with it.

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fd5c664

Anyone can help me out?
Zerain
Cultist
20 | 0
Theologist wrote:Hey guys, i'm getting this error after creating a character and trying entering the game with it.

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fd5c664

Anyone can help me out?
pantzirno wrote:
Zerain wrote:
pantzirno wrote:

I'm just taking a wild guess why it wouldn't work.
I have yet to install 2017 and I hope it won't end up as disasterous as your case once I get around to try it out :bounce:.
I'm gonna probably play it tomorrow. If I'll figure someting out when I'll have the same error, I'll let you know.

I alredy solved the problem with processes (with use dlls from multiplayer folder (but when i u se launcher or Fog.dll from Median RAR its back)... but now i have error with #2239 i already made everything from the first post of this topic (using SE, playing withou SE etc., antivirus disabled, etc., ...) but its still the same, anybody cna help me with this (btw i think processes error with launcher isnt okay also...)

i am really tired of it, why it cannot workign as last versions? There was everythign cool and smooth... now with MXL2017 i am solving error for 4 hours+- and its really disappointing... and every next house i am thinking if it is valuable...

At all...
With DLLs from Median folder i have that error with processes
with Launcher i have that error with processes
with DLL from the multiplayer TSW folder i have error #2239
with DLLs from multiplayer TSW folder and when i ma using D2SE (with the files for median 2017) i have error #2239

ImageImage

I am looking forward ot next advices from wiser people here.
This is the error message that I'm getting
Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 0066a65d

only running MXL17, no other addons, ver. 1.14b, Windows 7 64-bit
Edited by RenegadeMarine 6 years.
Ocatvius90
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
is it possible to downpatch to 1.13c? I thought you only could patch up
Another
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Hi, first of all thanks for the mod - have been enjoying it for quite a few years :)

Unfortunately I also have the "failed to retrieve process" error/crash. Have tried multiple installs, different versions, plugy and so on - nothing's worked so far and I've run out of ideas :( Hope someone else finds a fix.