M17 Released!

Game news and forum updates
flamacore
Dark Huntress
14 | 14
For the "Failed to Retrieve Process" error, launching PlugY in admin mode solved the issue but I still get Access Violation c00000whatever5 error when saving and exiting the game. :) Great work and a big thanks by the way guys! Slainte to all the people who were kids when they played Diablo II, teens when they were playing it again, and adult when they are playing right now :)
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Unda wrote:
requiemss wrote:Hi, just manually extracted median 2017 in the D2 folder like the old times and the proceeded to install the launcher, after executing it, it says Version Unkown and showing a restart option with no success so far.

Also tried to manually execute d2 and of course it didn't work, guess i messed up the instalation somehow? any tips?

Try run Video Test from Start menu and tell me after that if you finally see Install button.

Video Test stopped working :!: :( (never happened before)
leofranjav
Fallen
1 | 0
Finally! thank you for you great work!
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
requiemss wrote:
Unda wrote:
requiemss wrote:Hi, just manually extracted median 2017 in the D2 folder like the old times and the proceeded to install the launcher, after executing it, it says Version Unkown and showing a restart option with no success so far.

Also tried to manually execute d2 and of course it didn't work, guess i messed up the instalation somehow? any tips?

Try run Video Test from Start menu and tell me after that if you finally see Install button.

Ok video test issue solved by running it in compatibility mode xp service pack 3 + admin, then launcher just showed the play button. So far, so good, tested all characters (just to see if the mod was on) and couldn't load them (as expected)
Created new character, so far so good, will test more later! THANKS!! :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
requiemss wrote:
requiemss wrote:
Unda wrote:

Ok video test issue solved by running it in compatibility mode xp service pack 3 + admin, then launcher just showed the play button. So far, so good, tested all characters (just to see if the mod was on) and couldn't load them (as expected)
Created new character, so far so good, will test more later! THANKS!! :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:

Enjoy.
Zerain
Cultist
20 | 0
flamacore wrote:For the "Failed to Retrieve Process" error, launching PlugY in admin mode solved the issue but I still get Access Violation c00000whatever5 error when saving and exiting the game. :) Great work and a big thanks by the way guys! Slainte to all the people who were kids when they played Diablo II, teens when they were playing it again, and adult when they are playing right now :)

This didint help me i still have Failed to retrieve Process, which version of LoD is correct? i want play so badly :X
flamacore
Dark Huntress
14 | 14
Zerain wrote:
flamacore wrote:For the "Failed to Retrieve Process" error, launching PlugY in admin mode solved the issue but I still get Access Violation c00000whatever5 error when saving and exiting the game. :) Great work and a big thanks by the way guys! Slainte to all the people who were kids when they played Diablo II, teens when they were playing it again, and adult when they are playing right now :)

This didint help me i still have Failed to retrieve Process, which version of LoD is correct? i want play so badly :X

Well my version is the one I got from here: https://tsw.median-xl.com/join which is 1.13c. And PlugY is 10.00. But yet still I cannot seem to get it work. I'll just have to go with one single stash for now I guess. Do not wanna give up but... :)
Zerain
Cultist
20 | 0
still same error, gg probably i am giving up...
diggy008
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Mod is incredible, thank you for all your and your team's hard work, this should be ten times as popular as it already is.
markleonidas
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Zerain wrote:still same error, gg probably i am giving up...

you got same failed to retrieve error?
i did exactly what the instruction said, still same error. Very sad right now.