Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Rishab wrote:
jamielynn7483 wrote:I personally would love if the monster stats was updated, and if reanimate stats could be added as well? Or is it there and I am missing it? :oops:

i m making a bestiary with the help of binary/quiri/marco/suchbalance in which all monsters and their relevant data will be written but every now and then some stuff gets in the way and work stops..
we have already collected all monster pics and now i m waiting to receive monster data from Marco / Quiri but they r both busy in either rl or forum related stuff.. blame them for delay :P

If you release a comprehensive Bestiary with their stats, damage, and HP, I would give you all my cookies for a week. :bounce:
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
RequiemLux wrote:little feedback, isn't more correct to write "Keep in Inventory to gain bonuses" instead of "Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus"? In several occasion if not all there are several bonuses not just one. Sorry in advance if I've wrote something stupid.

It just uses the string that is displayed on in game charms for consistency. Overall it's not something worth being pedantic over as "bonus" could refer to "bonus from charm" so it's not grammatically incorrect either.

Fumbles wrote:The "on the forum" link, goes to the old forum and not this one.

Thanks for the report, fixed.

Food wrote:Items -> Gift & Special Box in the recipe "Special Box + Oil of Enchantment → 1 to 3 Signets of Learning" Oil of Enchantment should be Oil of Enhancement.

Same thing in the quest reference, for the rewards/recipe section of the void the recipe "Enchanting Crystal + Enchantment Oil + SU/SSU/SSSU → SU/SSU/SSSU (rerolled, same type, can be different tier)" should list Enhancement Oil instead of Enchantment.

Ty, sorted.

As always guys, a reminder that even though corrections have been made in the development version you won't see the the online version update (most likely) until the next release.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Under Items -> Shrine bonuses there's a line that says "See THIS PAGE for more information about shrine crafting and shrine blessing"; the link "THIS PAGE" is broken.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
-In the sub-category "Energy Factor" of the category "Concepts" in the image that shows the curve it's written "Median XL 2012" shouldn't be better to get rid of the 2012 part?
-In the sub-category "Poison Damage Explained" of the category "Concepts" the list of skills is really outdated.
-In the sub-category "Forum & Chat" of the category "Information" the link to the forum links to the old forum.
-When the documentation is opened up wouldn't be better to use the page "Introduction" instead of "About" to introduce someone to it?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Heathen wrote:
Rishab wrote:
jamielynn7483 wrote:I personally would love if the monster stats was updated, and if reanimate stats could be added as well? Or is it there and I am missing it? :oops:

i m making a bestiary with the help of binary/quiri/marco/suchbalance in which all monsters and their relevant data will be written but every now and then some stuff gets in the way and work stops..
we have already collected all monster pics and now i m waiting to receive monster data from Marco / Quiri but they r both busy in either rl or forum related stuff.. blame them for delay :P

If you release a comprehensive Bestiary with their stats, damage, and HP, I would give you all my cookies for a week. :bounce:

Having stats such as Monster Damage and HP does not really serve a purpose bcz knowing them is same as not knowing them, they dont help u kill it / avoid it in any better way. But the stats that i m getting in the bestiary are Immunity, Location, Skills, Reanimate possibilities and a small description of a monster with hints and such..

I m not sure if Marco would mind me pasting a screenshot from the thread in which i m making bestiary but if u guys want it then i can share a pic showing how we r planning to have it released. Mind you it is faaaaar from finished yet.. i m done like ~35% work so far tho. If you want it faster then ask marco to get the monster data files to quiri so that he can generate a table of req data for me :D :flip:
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nn for screenshot.. layout seems to be far from final so there's no point :)
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
i thought so.. thats why i didnt pasted a screenshot right away :P
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
► Show Spoiler

Sounds like a cop-out to me! =). There are huge reasons to give their hp and damage. You can figure out which monsters can be safely facetanked and which should be kited/ avoided. Do it Rishab. Do it for your Median XL family. Prepare them for the burning hells with top secret, classified stat info.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
no, damage is irrelevant because you cannot guess effective damage output due to skills mechanisms and missiles (multihit, etc)

as for hp, quite irrelevant too because again it's not the effective tankness if you don't take into account - avoid, def, block, resis of each monster.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fine, I concede. Truthfully, the only real reason I'd want to read such a Bestiary is for entertainment, I like reading stats like that. I'm already pretty knowledgeable of the hard hitters and instagibs.