Docs Bugs & Feedback

Game news and forum updates
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Now i get it, no need for updating then, it was always confusing me "on attack" and "on striking", it's my bad
Edited by Dreamhunter 6 years.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I still see it even at work (on a pc that never went on that page, so no cache problems). On Chromium 46, Palemoon 25.8 and Firefox 42 and on two different machines the problem is still happening. The only common factor I can think of is that both machines run linux (although different flavours).

I think we need someone else to test this (preferably at least a person for every OS).
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Can you download the offline archive, go into MXLU_vXVc_Doc_v2.95/grig/ and open nd_wdm.html. Let me know if you still see the glitch that way.

PS. also no problems on my blackberry
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
T6 short spear proc (shatter the flesh) seems to be missing from the proc list. Same applies to SSU Glaive.
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
suchbalance wrote:Can you download the offline archive, go into MXLU_vXVc_Doc_v2.95/grig/ and open nd_wdm.html. Let me know if you still see the glitch that way.

PS. also no problems on my blackberry

Yep, I still see it. The html in the downloaded files is clearly wrong (but reflects the online version perfectly); example:

Code: Select all

<td class="nd" title="ND"><table border="0"><tr><td style="background-color:grey;"> </td><td><table border='0'><tr><td>shunponova(hs1)->4</td></tr></td></tr></table></tr></table>

As you can see there are tables inside table cells inside table cells (etc). I'll try testing on windows ASAP (that means tomorrow) and I'll let you know

EDIT: I mean, it's an old table that isn't used, so it's not that important, but now I'm curious as to what's wrong :D
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Food wrote:I still see it even at work (on a pc that never went on that page, so no cache problems). On Chromium 46, Palemoon 25.8 and Firefox 42 and on two different machines the problem is still happening. The only common factor I can think of is that both machines run linux (although different flavours).

I think we need someone else to test this (preferably at least a person for every OS).

I'm getting the same weird visual Food is having using Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer on Win7 and Vista; Firefox on openSUSE

Now the only common factor I can think of is that both of us are from Italy (-:
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
"When attacked" procs are either not functioning correctly (not triggering on miss/dodge/block), or LFAQ information is wrong.

I loaded up 500k defense with runeflesh (20% ctc), went standing around in bloodmoor and triggered maybe once in 10 seconds, when the real proc rate should be about every second considering I'm being attacked at least 5 times per second.

I then loaded up on 0 defense PDR gear and the proc rate went through the roof.

LFAQ also states the off-hand when dual wielding gives NO procs of ANY kind, which is false, since "when struck" and "when you take damage" procs work.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Cowking, you always test the weirdest stuff :mrgreen:

In this case it seems you are correct. I ran my own test with Akarat's trek boots on a naked character. 5% chance to be hit on normal. Counted 242 attacks (of a single skeleton so easy to notice), got hit 13 times and only got 2 procs (expected would be 24).

Missile strikes do not give any procs as expected. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it seems for the moment that this stat needs to be renamed to "when struck in melee". (The same goes for Amazon's defensive harmony, it only procs when struck).

As far as the dual wielding is concerned I plan to make an up-to-date and accurate list for all Assassin/barbarian skills and all procs when the new version hits.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
have you tried testing TTAD as well sb? cowking had some weird results with that
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 7 years.