Docs Bugs & Feedback

Game news and forum updates
AggroAmek
Imp
4 | 0
iam level 124 and dont know how to access now without finding this last peace (mythical circle for melee sorc) what can I do know. ( sorry if wrong thread or discussion iam newbie here. but please help me ) what and where i have to farm to access the game ?o

Edit found it anywhen in Dunc- but Set gear is to weak for Endgame-.- have done almost 125 Ubers but how to access without end game gear ?

But Game still very nice. Better then the normal Diablo. Far better :D
Edited by AggroAmek 4 years.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe the new Xis rune system should be more advertised? Not every returning player read patch notes.
Realtex
Skeleton
2 | 0
it seems like not all gems and shrines can be dropped here
AggroAmek
Imp
4 | 0
Where can i farm SUs ? Farming Dunc alltime , iam level 129 and kill speed with melee sorc is very fast. Also have 240 mf but running dunc and faunz does no matter, runned it for week know and finding all time the same crap SUs like Thworing Axe or else -.- How to >Collect Endgame SUs or better SSUs ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
duncraig and fauztinville is your best farming area for high density and kill speed
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I am not sure why cors happen.
The forum.median-xl.com website doesn't have that issue thought CDN source and jquery version are different.

Environment:
mac os 10.14.6
chrome 76.0.3809.100 64bit (latest)
MasterAxe
Cultist
22 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
About the docs system and item layout. Would it be possible to get the items broke down into seperate groups? Like sacred uniques instead of having a massive page of 99% having to skim through to find what im looking for, instead be able to have pages dedicated to items like boots. Do this for sets and runewords also please. As a new player to median it was just a serious turn off being forced to scroll through massive lists of all items, when i want to look at one type of item. can only imagine this turns other new players off as well.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
MasterAxe wrote:About the docs system and item layout. Would it be possible to get the items broke down into seperate groups? Like sacred uniques instead of having a massive page of 99% having to skim through to find what im looking for, instead be able to have pages dedicated to items like boots. Do this for sets and runewords also please. As a new player to median it was just a serious turn off being forced to scroll through massive lists of all items, when i want to look at one type of item. can only imagine this turns other new players off as well.

There is a mini side-menu on the pages, it allows you to jump right at the desidered section. Only thing is that it's a bit too small, the text often can't be read clearly. I think that improving that side menu would be the reasonable thing to do. For runewords there is a search function.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
MasterAxe
Cultist
22 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RequiemLux wrote:
MasterAxe wrote:About the docs system and item layout. Would it be possible to get the items broke down into seperate groups? Like sacred uniques instead of having a massive page of 99% having to skim through to find what im looking for, instead be able to have pages dedicated to items like boots. Do this for sets and runewords also please. As a new player to median it was just a serious turn off being forced to scroll through massive lists of all items, when i want to look at one type of item. can only imagine this turns other new players off as well.

There is a mini side-menu on the pages, it allows you to jump right at the desidered section. Only thing is that it's a bit too small, the text often can't be read clearly. I think that improving that side menu would be the reasonable thing to do. For runewords there is a search function.

Thanks that is a little better. Though i feel having them seperated would still be much better for newcomers, so its not so overwhelming. Yes runewords have search function which does help their tremendously, maybe add that to the other pages and fix the side scroll option.
whe123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Isn't there supposed to be a search bar in the Runewords portion of the docs? I remember using one and it being very useful.

The little box on the left side of the screen also doesn't work. Clicking the item type simply leads to the top of the page.

Firefox 70.0.1 (64-bit) used