Farnham's Lost Marble
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Movement Speed
+30 Life on Melee Attack
+30 Mana on Melee Attack
+10 Required Level
) as well as old docs https://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc_v2.96/umo.html

In addition, in the WIKI section CTC information for what is possible to craft is missing. CTC spiral dance, elemental and the likes are not added there!

cheers!
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I don't know if it's fixable or is simply something inherited by the type of structure used for the page, but here's something that could be a bug:
On the Kehijistan page (as any others uberquest levels page) if, for example, I click on the Triune and then on Toraja and then again on Triune the latter won't open while the former it's kept opened. Plus the user focus gets moved to the top of the page.
It goes like this:

Action
go to Kehijistan -> click on Triune -> click on Toraja -> click again on Triune
Address
/quests/kehjistan -> /quests/kehjistan#triune -> /quests/kehjistan#toraja -> /quests/kehjistan#

instead of:
Action
go to Kehijistan -> click on Triune -> click on Toraja -> click again on Triune
Address
/quests/kehjistan -> /quests/kehjistan#triune -> /quests/kehjistan#toraja -> /quests/kehjistan#triune

Kind of the same goes when, for example, I click on Triune and I decide to click on it again to close the info menu; the menu it's closed but the focus still gets moved to the top of the page

Action
go to Kehijistan -> click on Triune -> click again on Triune
Address
/quests/kehjistan -> /quests/kehjistan#triune -> /quests/kehjistan#

and instead would be nice if the focus it's kept on the same difficulty section:

Action
go to Kehijistan -> click on Triune -> click again on Triune
Address
/quests/kehjistan -> /quests/kehjistan#triune -> /quests/kehjistan#idx4
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
docs list 7% ctc flame front on striking when in game it says 6%
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:While I'm here, just want to restate that the new Runewords search functions are terrible and have had many people on stream and in game agree that it's simply much less convenient to browse through now.

made it so all rws will show now in the original orders while still keeping the functionality

@RequiemLux: thanks, apparently screwed the javascript while making the page indexes
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
thanks everyone! I will check out and fix any mistakes probably within a week, as I'll have more time in a few days.

Scalewinged wrote:I think filtering for alvls is wrong. For example i have ilvl 33 jewel. so alvl is 33. And when i put it on min/max alvl filter - it displays affixes, that can't spawn on my jewel at all. Here some screenshots (exampling ability to get -requirements values).
As i can see, i can get -req 8/10%

Here i tried to put filtering on min alvl and it says, i can get only alvls higher, than my jewel, that is wrong

And here i put same value on max alvl and it says i CAN get -req 4 even though it stops spawning on jewels with ilvl higher than 23

In other words - filtering for min/max just need to be switched on "not higher than min alvl" and "not lower than max alvl"

it's not wrong. if you hover over the min/max alvl you'll see the explanation. it just does the opposite of what you think it does.
also, as a side note, ilvl 33 does not equal alvl 33. use the calculators above to get the correct alvl. for a jewel of ilvl 33, alvl is 31.

demonshalo wrote:UMO stats for a lot of them are incorrect both here (ex
Farnham's Lost Marble
Farnham's Lost Marble
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Movement Speed
+30 Life on Melee Attack
+30 Mana on Melee Attack
+10 Required Level
) as well as old docs https://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc_v2.96/umo.html

In addition, in the WIKI section CTC information for what is possible to craft is missing. CTC spairal dance, elemental and the likes are not added there!

cheers!

yeah I already posted before that the item tag stats haven't been updated yet (which the discord bot uses as well, so it's outdated there too).
not sure about the affix list, I think I updated it. maybe I used the wrong file for it. I'll check it out.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quirinus wrote:yeah I already posted before that the item tag stats haven't been updated yet (which the discord bot uses as well, so it's outdated there too).
not sure about the affix list, I think I updated it. maybe I used the wrong file for it. I'll check it out.

Thanks!

Regarding the CTC: Things like CTC spiral dance and elemental are not on the list. In addition, not all modifiers are either (not only a ctc problem).
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Void charm (Rathma's Supremacy) in docs have +2 skills, but in game only +1. IDK is this docs or game bug.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
"maximum skill level increased by 1" bonus is not mentioned in the Idol of Vanity description.
nico27
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Aiwass runeword mod "shadows spawn corpses on striking" has been eliminited but still appears on the docs
nico27
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Same for Icharion's Dissuader