Docs Bugs & Feedback

Game news and forum updates
axtroz
Dark Huntress
14 | 5
Hiya,
Is it possible to get a dropdown or similar that will allow us to pick item type for runewords? E.g. "Body armor" to list only body armors instead of the mix with Sorceress body armor, etc?
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
axtroz wrote:Hiya,
Is it possible to get a dropdown or similar that will allow us to pick item type for runewords? E.g. "Body armor" to list only body armors instead of the mix with Sorceress body armor, etc?

You can easily add column-specific filters to the datatables plug-in. Here's the API documentation if the mods decide to implement it:
https://www.datatables.net/examples/api ... elect.html
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
Nahual

This item has the "Protector Spirit" oSkill instead of the "Gladiator's Dominance" oSkill listed in the docs.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I think filtering for alvls is wrong. For example i have ilvl 33 jewel. so alvl is 33. And when i put it on min/max alvl filter - it displays affixes, that can't spawn on my jewel at all. Here some screenshots (exampling ability to get -requirements values).
As i can see, i can get -req 8/10%
Here i tried to put filtering on min alvl and it says, i can get only alvls higher, than my jewel, that is wrong
And here i put same value on max alvl and it says i CAN get -req 4 even though it stops spawning on jewels with ilvl higher than 23

In other words - filtering for min/max just need to be switched on "not higher than min alvl" and "not lower than max alvl"
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Highly against the new runeword page layout. It's so much easier to Control+F to search for the item type you're looking for. Now it's all limited to x number of entries per page, then even when you search for a category, the shields are listed alphabetically, not by item type.

Edit: Yes, I know you can click the column to sort by that category, but I think the default should be by item type, so when you search for "shields" for example, you don't have to go an extra step to put general shields together instead of seeing one shield mixed between a few barb shieds and zon shields, etc.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The description of some uberquests could be improved, I've taken the liberty to adjust a few:

-A typo and a more appropiate punctuation (imho):
► Eve Of Destruction

-Some repetitions that could be avoided:
► Xazax

-Better wording and enhanced clarity:
► Spirit World

-A typo and few changes:
► Island of the Sunless Sea

-Better punctuation (imho):
► The Black Road

-With the new patch 1.1.3 in the Location section of World Nexus the obscure suggestion with the link to the Kingdom of Shadow can be removed. Also in the Lore section it appears the text it's glitchy where Diablo is mentioned.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thanks man, appreciate it. changes done
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:Highly against the new runeword page layout. It's so much easier to Control+F to search for the item type you're looking for. Now it's all limited to x number of entries per page, then even when you search for a category, the shields are listed alphabetically, not by item type.

Edit: Yes, I know you can click the column to sort by that category, but I think the default should be by item type, so when you search for "shields" for example, you don't have to go an extra step to put general shields together instead of seeing one shield mixed between a few barb shieds and zon shields, etc.

100% agree
peca11
Skeleton
3 | 0
hello,

Somebodí help that queston, where is my char (name: MikeTyson)?
When I enter kurast ba 3000 game crash and after i see this:

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
peca11 wrote:hello,

This is the docs feedback page. You probably won't get the help you need from this thread. Try Short Questions or 1.1.3 Feedback.

While I'm here, just want to restate that the new Runewords search functions are terrible and have had many people on stream and in game agree that it's simply much less convenient to browse through now.