Game news and forum updates
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
a1275864 wrote:I want to report a bug, under certain circumstances the Assassin Naginata can remain 100% invincible. To prevent this bug from being abused, I hope the official will chat with me privately. Thank you

How? At least tell me so i can finally kill archbizhop lazarus :mrgreen:
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maleficence is stated to be a sword yet isn't working for any of druids wolfskills. (Rip 500tg)

Also harbringer from it says 75% WD but compared to wolfs habringer it looks more like 40%
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
just did want to note : i was killin annomaly in lab -(dicription "Drops uniq items" but just did drop just one crappy rar item -- does it mean chance to drop uniq items is higher ?`cause from disription "drops uniq items " i though it will drop an uniq item for sure ... ? greetz
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
amekoffiziell wrote:just did want to note : i was killin annomaly in lab -(dicription "Drops uniq items" but just did drop just one crappy rar item -- does it mean chance to drop uniq items is higher ?`cause from disription "drops uniq items " i though it will drop an uniq item for sure ... ? greetz

It's very possible you rolled a "failed unique". The game checks type of item, then quality (guaranteed unique here) then rolls the item out of that.

But not every item type has a unique. It then drops down a quality tier until a legal item is found. This a rare. Failed unique items have 3x durability if you want to check.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cat_IED wrote:
amekoffiziell wrote:just did want to note : i was killin annomaly in lab -(dicription "Drops uniq items" but just did drop just one crappy rar item -- does it mean chance to drop uniq items is higher ?`cause from disription "drops uniq items " i though it will drop an uniq item for sure ... ? greetz

It's very possible you rolled a "failed unique". The game checks type of item, then quality (guaranteed unique here) then rolls the item out of that.

But not every item type has a unique. It then drops down a quality tier until a legal item is found. This a rare. Failed unique items have 3x durability if you want to check.

ahh k - that makes sence to me - thank u very much so i just was unlucky ?`but still bug then imo. cause disrciption in name of boss says "drops uniq item" and i didnt get uniq item :D
Edited by amekoffiziell 2 years.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1437 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
amekoffiziell wrote:ahh k - that makes sence to me - thank u very much ! didnt know that annomaly just drops one item - and then that unlucky it cant be uniq lol. - but how u said i may just was been very unlucky . but yeah sad - maybe they can give it garantieed uniq drop in next patch - cause thats what i undertstand from discription " drops uniq items" - was kinda scam feeling for me after killing this thing first time .

This is simply not possible. The first thing the game determines when an item drops is the base, there is no way around that.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
amekoffiziell wrote:ahh k - that makes sence to me - thank u very much ! didnt know that annomaly just drops one item - and then that unlucky it cant be uniq lol. - but how u said i may just was been very unlucky . but yeah sad - maybe they can give it garantieed uniq drop in next patch - cause thats what i undertstand from discription " drops uniq items" - was kinda scam feeling for me after killing this thing first time .

This is simply not possible. The first thing the game determines when an item drops is the base, there is no way around that.

doesnt make sence what u say - i think u not understood the issue -maybe cause my english that bad :´D but thx :D
The_grim
Cultist
21 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I want to report a bug. I have a necromancer. I did a retalent to switch from totem/summoner to crossbow/summoner, and when i finished putting all the stat points and skill point i noticed that i couldnt summon Veil King. It was always red, no matter what i did, i tryed reconnecting to the account, to another server but it stayed red and i couldnt summon it. I started to think that Veil King is not compatible with the crossbow skill tree but nothing implyed that so i did another retalent, put everything to the same place i did before and this time it worked, i could summon Veil King, but this cost me a belladonna to do so :(
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1437 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The_grim wrote:I want to report a bug. I have a necromancer. I did a retalent to switch from totem/summoner to crossbow/summoner, and when i finished putting all the stat points and skill point i noticed that i couldnt summon Veil King. It was always red, no matter what i did, i tryed reconnecting to the account, to another server but it stayed red and i couldnt summon it. I started to think that Veil King is not compatible with the crossbow skill tree but nothing implyed that so i did another retalent, put everything to the same place i did before and this time it worked, i could summon Veil King, but this cost me a belladonna to do so :(

You either had melee mastery which disables summons, or you didnt have enough mana to summon it. Btw hybrid builds dont work, you need rathmas chosen for crossbow, it gives you an aura that actually does stuff for attacks, or jinns if you go fire dmg.
The_grim
Cultist
21 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Istaryu wrote:You either had melee mastery which disables summons, or you didnt have enough mana to summon it. Btw hybrid builds dont work, you need rathmas chosen for crossbow, it gives you an aura that actually does stuff for attacks, or jinns if you go fire dmg.

Thank you for your reply. But as i said, after the second retalent i put all stats point on the same stats, used the exact same gear, and put the skill points on the exact same skills. Nothing changed except for the fact that after the second try it allowed me to summon Veil King
Yea i noticed that these hybrids will not work, im just curious and i like to experiment a lot :)