Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There is still some time to patch notes.
Please remember about BowDruid, ThrowBarb and Spear/Java Zon. Also buffing oskills ;)
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What happened with Bow druid lol? He was good and even have got some buffs few times since sigma 1.0. Good for farming and decent for boss killing with Homing Nova Shot.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:What happened with Bow druid lol? He was good and even have got some buffs few times since sigma 1.0. Good for farming and decent for boss killing with Homing Nova Shot.

Not saying its bad, just needs a simple refresh.A new skill or simple modification of existing skills (slightly increasing range of both Nova shots?).
If you compare players playing BowZon and BowDruid it will be 8 of 10 as Bowzons. So I just wonder what can make BowDruid more attractive for players.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
rcarson15 wrote:How about giving us more stamina so I can run farther than 25 feet?

In case you didnt notice, stamina is now a resource, to dodge skills or evade dangerous situations.

boozek wrote:Not saying its bad, just needs a simple refresh.A new skill or simple modification of existing skills (slightly increasing range of both Nova shots?).
If you compare players playing BowZon and BowDruid it will be 8 of 10 as Bowzons. So I just wonder what can make BowDruid more attractive for players.

Bow druids are far better for bossing with homing nova shot, than any other bowzon build. You can't have everything packed into 1 build, you gotta sacrafice one thing for an other.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm so going to reinstall everything on my laptop in order to be able to be part of this new season again :) Haven't played for two years or so!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Will 1.4 give Paladins a reason to invest in Dexterity?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Will 1.4 give Paladins a reason to invest in Dexterity?

You can invest in dexterity for more attack rating so that when you use normal attack you can hit more.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
But Paladins don't need to put hard points into Dexterity, items WILL cover those needs.

Oh, I forgot to ask this: Will the Elemental Sorceress buffs include buffs to the passive skills in each of those trees?

Another question. I know I already asked about the Fire and Cold skills the Druid, but also what about i dunno, the ENTIRE Necromancer Malice tree(it too is GARBAGE)?
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
I would like to have sprint toggle so i dont need to use workarounds on my bowazon.