Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fire Elementals are gay and clash heavily with the Amazon theme. They just feel so out of place in the talent tree and should be replaced with an avoidance passive, similar to CLOD.

That is all.
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How about changing the highest FHR frame for the necro.. it's quite difficult to get there and an enormous jump to get to the last frame.

The life leech nerf for Widowmaker should definitely be changed to allow for more LL.

Also some more thoughts, there seems to be a disconnect between Purify hitting Assur and also doing damage? When he stomps and you cast, literally directly on him, doesnt hit.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GIVE US THE FRIGGEN PATCH NOTES ALREADY! I NEED SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHILE IM AT WORK THIS WEEK!!!
:hammer:
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
rcarson15 wrote:How about changing the highest FHR frame for the necro.. it's quite difficult to get there and an enormous jump to get to the last frame.

The life leech nerf for Widowmaker should definitely be changed to allow for more LL.

Also some more thoughts, there seems to be a disconnect between Purify hitting Assur and also doing damage? When he stomps and you cast, literally directly on him, doesnt hit.

This has never happened to me. Maybe when he stomps on you, you need to recover from the hit(I don't remember if that actually hits you). In that case, can you cast the spell with no delay? If it's that way, then yes, it won't do any damage. Any successful spell cast would have a cooldown. Other than that, I can only think of lag issues.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
yaksa wrote:Set pieces drops in k3k are fine. I probably average 4-5 set pieces with 150 mf. However, TA su drop rate should definitely be increased; I only get TUs.

TA is not supposed to drop lots of SUs. A majority of the items you find is tiered, so its natural that you will find lots of tus there. Duncraig is the place for SU hunting, because that place drops more sacred items, so you will find more sacred uniques overall.

Thing is TA use to be one of the best farming spots for sus it's kind of disappointing that your more likely to find a su in blood Moor then TA now
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:GIVE US THE FRIGGEN PATCH NOTES ALREADY! I NEED SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHILE IM AT WORK THIS WEEK!!!

MedianXL wrote:Disclaimer: this topic is a teaser and everything is subject to change. The full patch notes are released 2 days prior to new season.

Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited: Sry wrong thread
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Crash wrote:
Semigloss wrote:GIVE US THE FRIGGEN PATCH NOTES ALREADY! I NEED SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHILE IM AT WORK THIS WEEK!!!

MedianXL wrote:Disclaimer: this topic is a teaser and everything is subject to change. The full patch notes are released 2 days prior to new season.

Oh I'm fully aware lol. Just very impatient.