Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Gorakil wrote:I would like to have sprint toggle so i dont need to use workarounds on my bowazon.

You've just said it and they've already implemented it. Look at hotkey settings

Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
ILoseControl wrote:
Gorakil wrote:I would like to have sprint toggle so i dont need to use workarounds on my bowazon.

You've just said it and they've already implemented it. Look at hotkey settings

Wow, they work really fast. thnx pal.
metin
Destroyer
7 | 0
macht doch mal etwas mehr in low level bereich .. so wie früher mal
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Which reminds me of another thing: Naginata sins are highlighted in the OP, but what about Claw, Trap and Psionic Assassins(All three of which are imo VERY underpowered)?
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
HurtSmash404 wrote:Which reminds me of another thing: Naginata sins are highlighted in the OP, but what about Claw, Trap and Psionic Assassins(All three of which are imo VERY underpowered)?

trap is underpowered? lol ok.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
MrSneakyFox wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:Which reminds me of another thing: Naginata sins are highlighted in the OP, but what about Claw, Trap and Psionic Assassins(All three of which are imo VERY underpowered)?

If you are right then that's just a few less choices I need to think about for starting Season 23 off with.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:
MrSneakyFox wrote:

If you are right then that's just a few less choices I need to think about for starting Season 23 off with.

They are all decent, claw and trap are much better than psionic and psionic is just out of favor because it's heavily overshadowed by maelstrom
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I dont know man, i did well with psionic sin and last ladder i made a claw sin as first char. It rushes through the normal game. With trash gear. Against ubers you need to adjust your gear a bit and its fine aswell.
Sure there are mainstream op farming builds like bowzon - you cant compare these.

Median was at one point - everything was clearly overpowered. Somehow everyone wants this back. sadly
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:

I dont know man, i did well with psionic sin and last ladder i made a claw sin as first char. It rushes through the normal game. With trash gear. Against ubers you need to adjust your gear a bit and its fine aswell.
Sure there are mainstream op farming builds like bowzon - you cant compare these.

Median was at one point - everything was clearly overpowered. Somehow everyone wants this back. sadly

Psionic sin suffered hard from the cc nerfs.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Ekital wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:

Psionic sin suffered hard from the cc nerfs.

Like what(I mean OTHER than losing half of their skills to make way for a new subclass, which was recent but I just missed)?