513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
SpamBomb wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:I am still kinda of new to this game so I've got a few questions for everyone:

First I wondering what will be the best starting class after the new patch is released?

Second what is the best Magic find build to start the new season with?

Third I am also wondering how good the naganata sin is for a starting class?

Let me hop in my time machine and I'll let you know

I am interested too, how much did the time machine cost btw? Also, is there going to be a malice necro any time soon? Ty for time machine information.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ILoseControl wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:I am still kinda of new to this game so I've got a few questions for everyone:

First I wondering what will be the best starting class after the new patch is released?

I am interested too, how much did the time machine cost btw? Also, is there going to be a malice necro any time soon? Ty for time machine information.

Malice doesn't even play anymore does he :coolstorybob:
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
RandomOnions wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:

Malice doesn't even play anymore does he :coolstorybob:

He does not, as far as I know, but maybe spambomb knows better.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:So, you are saying that Malice necro is one of the strongest builds in Median and thus will get a nerf this patch? If so, great, that's cool.

I actually enjoy Malice caster, but its difficult to build pure malice without a tank, but part of this issue was taken care of with the summon necro rework granting a very durable iron golem for little investment + veil king doesn't need much either.

only challenging part now is determining if you want to build poison, fire, or phys/magic and there are ups and downs to them all, even hybrids.
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
Crash wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:So, you are saying that Malice necro is one of the strongest builds in Median and thus will get a nerf this patch? If so, great, that's cool.

I actually enjoy Malice caster, but its difficult to build pure malice without a tank, but part of this issue was taken care of with the summon necro rework granting a very durable iron golem for little investment + veil king doesn't need much either.

only challenging part now is determining if you want to build poison, fire, or phys/magic and there are ups and downs to them all, even hybrids.

Please elaborate on the different types of mailce nerco and their pros and cons? Because I thought the class was total trash and not even worth a look into.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shinryuuken wrote:Please elaborate on the different types of mailce nerco and their pros and cons? Because I thought the class was total trash and not even worth a look into.

Hi HurtSmash404. Nice using this alt account but same bullshit, same stupidity. Alt account doesnt make ppl have a nice looks for you when you still shitposting tbh.

Better play other mod/game rather than staying here and call everything is trash.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Pinball wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:Please elaborate on the different types of mailce nerco and their pros and cons? Because I thought the class was total trash and not even worth a look into.

Hi HurtSmash404. Nice using this alt account but same bullshit, same stupidity. Alt account doesnt make ppl have a nice looks for you when you still shitposting tbh.

Better play other mod/game rather than staying here and call everything is trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I had 80 IQ. Guess I just found a dimmer bulb than myself. Just wanted to laugh at you, I don't know who that is, but I'm sure you and the others wouldn't believe me no matter what at this point, so downvote me away already.

Also, Funeral Pyre is fun(I tried it), but like someone else mention you need a merc or Iron Golem or Veil King(I think IG is a synergy for Veil King) for keeping enemies in position for the blasts to hit(have fun anywhere in the Silver City or against Baal).
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Pinball wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I had 80 IQ. Guess I just found a dimmer bulb than myself. Just wanted to laugh at you, I don't know who that is, but I'm sure you and the others wouldn't believe me no matter what at this point, so downvote me away already.

Also, Funeral Pyre is fun(I tried it), but like someone else mention you need a merc or Iron Golem or Veil King(I think IG is a synergy for Veil King) for keeping enemies in position for the blasts to hit(have fun anywhere in the Silver City or against Baal).

Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
malice does seem like it could be fun to play but it really is out shadowed compared to most options. Edit: even poison druid could do with some help (becomes useless end game) Hopefully they receive abit of love... hype train anyways :)
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
SpamBomb wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Pinball wrote:

Thank you for proving my point :lol: :lol: . Thanks for doing exactly what I'd thought you'd do, o wise one.