Created a complete character guide
sg7 wrote:they forgot bow druid again :(
let's see the patch notes first
Avar0
Fallen
1 | 0
Nice.

I will be sure to give the holy-pala caster a try, for old times sake. :yay:
Should feel more slick once you get access to longer duration on solar flare.

I kind of wish that they could do something similar for the amazon magic missile build.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I have a question: How will these "new" builds and items compare to the likes of the Poison Druid(this class could imo use a level 30 skill made for endgame because he lacks power there) and Melee Necro(My favorite farming classes and both are powerful builds as well)?

Also, any plans for Druid's Fire and Cold skills(ALL of them are AWFUL at the moment)? Any plans for Scorpion Blade, Wychwind and Broadside(I know that both Storm Crows and Maelstorm are powerful skills)?
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
Agreed, wolf needs further buffs. I played a wolfdruid this season and it wasn't at all enjoyable
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
So, wait, just how many people are actually going to find these new items in question?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HurtSmash404 wrote:So, wait, just how many people are actually going to find these new items in question?

We haven't yet the tech to contact Aahz from the future and ask him to provide the drop stats for S23 to his past (present) self, but whist might be working on something. Anyway it's most likely low priority right now
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
wolfie and nagi master race?
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Speaking of Sorceress, are all elemental builds weaker than just 1 point into Immersion?
Nod
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sg7 wrote:they forgot bow druid again :(

And throw bar