Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
That's a good way to proc it. I found two xorines already, might attempt it on a paladin because both pally clubs and pally helms can roll +13, so lvl 26 base.

I found them on my necro, and at slvl 12 I think it was (4 from oskill 8 from gear), with virtually no poison gear on (I was specd for phys malice), they were doing almost 10k dps iirc. Feels like there's potential there.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
morphed wrote:1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?1.5 WHEN?

This. However......

Gorghor wrote:Boring, not gonna play this league. Keep nerfing physical though, I'm sure that will get the play rates up. Your "major reworks" are 10% damage increases on skills nobody uses and will still not use, and still none of the core issues addressed. 3 months to come up with this, pathetic.

Yep, that's about right. Though some are 20%, just fyi. More surprised they broke Blood Hatred(a skill I'm sure nobody's heard about) and they haven't buffed the Curciators and put them into more spots yet. I am a Heretic and a Jew, just fyi.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge

1.4.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

- Fixed a bug with Chober Chaber damage conversion (existing items too)
- Fixed a tooltip error on Witch Blood
- Storm Blade: tri-pierce now 60%
- Elfin Arrows: fixed bug which prevented it from receiving points
- Feed the Pack: removed bugged strength bonus
- Werewolf Form: increased total avoid from 25% to 30%
- Harbinger: weapon damage increased from 60% to 65%
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Removed the bug but not fixing the problem? This looks awfully familiar, huh? Jeff Kaplan, is that you? How you doing today?

See, when this patch hit while I was running TA, I actually thought I'd be proven wrong and the skill would provide the strength bonus as intended, but nope, hah hah hah.

Reminds me of that one curse spell from the Fetish Shaman that Blizzard couldn't quite get to work as they intended, so they simply axed the whole thing.
aamer43
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
HurtSmash404 wrote:Removed the bug but not fixing the problem? This looks awfully familiar, huh? Jeff Kaplan, is that you? How you doing today?

See, when this patch hit while I was running TA, I actually thought I'd be proven wrong and the skill would provide the strength bonus as intended, but nope, hah hah hah.

Reminds me of that one curse spell from the Fetish Shaman that Blizzard couldn't quite get to work as they intended, so they simply axed the whole thing.

feelsbadman, even with 5% harbinger buff i still lost around 500 harbinger dmg; its obviously still viable doe
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Removed the bug but not fixing the problem?

It's probably more of a case that the issue took longer to fix than planned or the solution isn't quite clear yet, thus making the quickest solution to remove the new bonus to avoid so much confusion and struggle for current wolf players being unable to equip stuff.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Repeated nerfs of the most popular wdm based builds paired with superficial buffs to unpopular skills might not be the way to go. If the devs want people to play outside of meta, maybe they shouldn't be afraid to generously buff builds that are picked by less than 5% of players online. The UHM rework was good example of it. Sure, it was a little overtuned but that can always be fixed later.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bapcja wrote:Repeated nerfs of the most popular wdm based builds paired with superficial buffs to unpopular skills might not be the way to go. If the devs want people to play outside of meta, maybe they shouldn't be afraid to generously buff builds that are picked by less than 5% of players online. The UHM rework was good example of it. Sure, it was a little overtuned but that can always be fixed later.

++++
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
bapcja wrote:Repeated nerfs of the most popular wdm based builds paired with superficial buffs to unpopular skills might not be the way to go. If the devs want people to play outside of meta, maybe they shouldn't be afraid to generously buff builds that are picked by less than 5% of players online. The UHM rework was good example of it. Sure, it was a little overtuned but that can always be fixed later.

agree with that.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Isn't this exactly what happened with all ele sorc trees...?