Σ 1.4.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
"however this was not enough to revive assassin builds which revolve around 2 or 3 ways as their primary damage source"
How many assassins used ways? Not many.
"so the survability and damage are not in a great place for a build which requires such expensive items as well"
So where are the survivability and damage buffs? The pierce is nice but still not convinced ways are worthwhile for so many points. Absolutely nothing for survivabilty, nothing for noctule, nothing for melee sin in general. Why even make a point about it in the preview when all you did was lower the mana cost of twin fang.
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gorghor wrote:"however this was not enough to revive assassin builds which revolve around 2 or 3 ways as their primary damage source"
How many assassins used ways? Not many.
"so the survability and damage are not in a great place for a build which requires such expensive items as well"
So where are the survivability and damage buffs? The pierce is nice but still not convinced ways are worthwhile for so many points. Absolutely nothing for survivabilty, nothing for noctule, nothing for melee sin in general. Why even make a point about it in the preview when all you did was lower the mana cost of twin fang.

they promised ways changes and nagi changes, which they did
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It's time to play unsummon zon
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Flamefront is back after loong time tnx.i go firecold sorc.
Traps are not touch much actually i was expecting worst and since Stormblade will drop more now long live pounce :bounce:
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BPR is now a demon. Hype !

Jokes aside, nice to see forgotten builds given a fresh rework. Will definitely try javazon this season. What is up with this Blood Hatred change ? It says that is reduces weapon damage when activated. I naturally think this would be a nice combination to use with Iceburst/Stormblast/Ancient Hand, but wouldn’t that reduce the skills damage too since to be converted ?
Edited by Johnny Impak 4 years.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Glad to see fire element taken off Malice tree, I like the poison/phys theme.

Really hoping Boneyard pierce bug gets fixed with this release though, now that it'll actually be a skill worth using. Please please fix this!

Edit: Would love to see Nightwalker (malice passive) as a synergy for Death Ward (only tree not represented), or better synergy scaling with Death Pact. Also sucks that Pestilence is str/dex scaling while other malice skills are energy scaling. It's a spell, it needs energy scaling! :bounce:

*ok end of my grieving*
Edited by Semigloss 4 years.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Javazon sounds fun for sure ! And Also nagisin. For those complaining about "where's the sin safety buffs", read the oskill part, ATM sentry +50% damage (+weapon stronger overall, and ways, so overall all added together, very strong atmg bossing style kiting around. Sure it worked before but the dmg was pitiful so not worth it, with this is should be way better/more viable, and enabling this playstyle is a huge defensive/safety boost on the most dangerous stuff ! )
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
SpamBomb wrote:WHIMSYSHIRE?

when?
evilovexd1991
Imp
5 | 0
Well not bad, but i expected more. Anyway thanks for your job.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ATMG hype !

Brimstone on left mouse button when ?

p.s.: thank you and what is this whimsyshire ?