Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nice to see Malice is buffed. Boneyard is better and cant wait to see new skill stats.

Btw if anyone want to see how great those changes are then here is my Boneyard Nec this ladder. Ez uber boss with mid gear.

Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Syphery wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:first the positive. I'm loving the look of those sorc changes. WW druid as well, both twister radius and the extra stamina. Very likely what i'll be spending most my time this season on.

Negative size though,

looks like trap sin took a few sizeable hits. . . Is it now just outright better to stop placing points into incineration trap at 15 for artifice mastery and that's it?

100 > 60 on fire trap (pretty substantial i think, as it doesn't seem to do anything without catalyst, with clockwork boots letting cata be usable but cutting the range I rarely used it anyway i guess)
25 > 15% hp on Anarchy (will hurt a bit in the survival and hp department. I haven't done full end game but I ended up with more hp than needed so maybe not as dramatic as the fire trap)

20% spell dmg lost from Implement mk II

idk how impactful teganze's spell dmg roll was so idk there.

curious how dual claw sin will turn out, is the dmg bonus of pierce from the ways actually substantial enough? At least poison seems to be relatively low at maybe 25-30ish pierce, fire can get a decent 38-45ish, and gryphon has a nice 2% per. . . . but is that enough. . You have about a 54 point investment just to get claw block, and another large chunk for perfect balance. I usually like enough into blink for about a 2 second cd. Which restricts how many you can put into the ways. I'm guessing gryphon predominantly? maybe pheonix. (for noctule dual claw, should've specified)

Idk about naginata. the shorter radius may be better with how crowded things get, Especially if you can hit mobs outside the radius with skills easily. However the 50% magic conversion (and all elemental/magic conversions i guess) is kind of a feelsbadman moment. But i guess that's a personal dislike of the conversion mechanic in the first place, as it makes life leech and mana leech really really low effectiveness. . . . i mean 50% isn't terrible i guess, but the 90/95% conversions for melee sorc and harbinger druid i'm not such a fan of.

incin nerf will barely affect trapsins effectivenes in farming later on since she had enough damage to nearly oneshot in fautz anyway, you always want to go up to skill lvl 27 tho for the 135% pierce on the trap for max damage on incin trap and for the extra range too since both only scale off hard points.

for dualwield clawsin not much will change. clawsin while dualwielding only has like 20 leftover points without any pts in blink (which i prefer to do anyway, since its a waste of points imo if u have the void charm later) which r probably best spent into gryphon or doom for easier/faster bossing with batstrike

naginata wont have any issues with leech honestly. 1 usage of hades gate will fill your entire healthbar usually all the time but she profits alot from the pierce all the ways will gain and this build will perform overall better with incoming nagi/item changes, the ways pierce baseline is just a good additon here

how often do you actually get to use hades gate? it requires a corpse and I don't recall non throw/trap sins having an ability to kill at a distance to jump to that target. So you can only jump really close to yourself unless you kite other mobs back into corpses to use it. . . . probably the reason i never tried the skill out is a corpse requirement. Just thematically feels like a less useful (but more damaging) harbinger. esp when you already have blink which is an AoE stun in addition to the teleport.

edit: ya while useful idk if buffing the ways was a good approach to buffing claw sin, unless you were to say make it an active buff where you maintain 1 of them at a time and dramatically increase their effects. To justify only 1 smax there as we have so many other passives to put points in the ways just well . . . . they fall by the wayside (not intended). But i guess with obsurdly hyper expensive gear sin can do really well and so he didn't wanna overbuff them, esp with atmg also buffed here. . . . not sure.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Gotta quit my new job cuz of this patch (:
proletariat
Abomination
155 | 0
Pinball wrote:Nice to see Malice is buffed. Boneyard is better and cant wait to see new skill stats.

Btw if anyone want to see how great those changes are then here is my Boneyard Nec this ladder. Ez uber boss with mid gear.

Looks awesome - could you share the notarmory for that char? (Or give a rough outline) I’m curious how different the gear / stat requirements are compared to a 2H melee
JustJosh
Invader
9 | 0
Kind of a newer player here, will there be a update seed calculator for the new unholy superbeast morph?
Or is there a way I can figure out the frame break points on my own?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
JustJosh wrote:Kind of a newer player here, will there be a update seed calculator for the new unholy superbeast morph?

https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc

its already updated before the notes, new fhr is 4frames @223
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
proletariat wrote:
Pinball wrote:Nice to see Malice is buffed. Boneyard is better and cant wait to see new skill stats.

[youtube][/youtube]

Looks awesome - could you share the notarmory for that char? (Or give a rough outline) I’m curious how different the gear / stat requirements are compared to a 2H melee

Same here, i just wanna know if this char is decent as starting char in the new ladder. (yeah ofc you can get it to work with "mid gear" - i have seen rathma charm on this necro and for me this is "lategame" :) )

I think i just give it a try
JustJosh
Invader
9 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
JustJosh wrote:Kind of a newer player here, will there be a update seed calculator for the new unholy superbeast morph?

https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc

its already updated before the notes, new fhr is 4frames @223

Awesome thank you.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Johnny Impak wrote:What is up with this Blood Hatred change ? It says that is reduces weapon damage when activated. I naturally think this would be a nice combination to use with Iceburst/Stormblast/Ancient Hand, but wouldn’t that reduce the skills damage too since to be converted ?
BH is ment to be used for boosting tri-elemental builds (Kraken stance + nephalem spirit and tri-elemental damage/pierce gear) .that is why the physical damage part is not so important for such a build, as it doesn't have lots of it anyway , therefore , why care for losing some physical damage ? since you don't have any important physical damage with such a build , this is your primary leech/hp recovery skill to compensate for not being able to leech much due to crapy physical damage
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:What is up with this Blood Hatred change ? It says that is reduces weapon damage when activated. I naturally think this would be a nice combination to use with Iceburst/Stormblast/Ancient Hand, but wouldn’t that reduce the skills damage too since to be converted ?
BH is ment to be used for boosting tri-elemental builds (Kraken stance + nephalem spirit and tri-elemental damage/pierce gear) .that is why the physical damage part is not so important for such a build, as it doesn't have lots of it anyway , therefore , why care for losing some physical damage ? since you don't have any important physical damage with such a build , this is your primary leech/hp recovery skill to compensate for not being able to leech much due to crapy physical damage

Thought of using this to boost damage of multi hitting skills like Stormblast. The wdm is already low on them, so basically this would make the end damage close to nothing since it is physical converted to lightning. -resistances are actually hard to get while keeping the build efficient