Σ 1.4.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
woop
Cultist
21 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Any streamer doing a read-through with thoughts/input?
jeffo127
Fallen
1 | 0
Wheres the drop mod everyone wants!??!?!?!? :bounce:
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Sanctuary: removed Talic morph due to glitches

.... Just found the full set yesterday and it will be removed in 2 days ...
god I will stop this mod wth no more fun morph ...
Zapple
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
YoloSantosi
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cold/fire sorc sounds pretty fun. I haven't played an elemental sorceress in quite a while.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
no bear season hype
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
first the positive. I'm loving the look of those sorc changes. WW druid as well, both twister radius and the extra stamina. Very likely what i'll be spending most my time this season on.

Negative size though,

looks like trap sin took a few sizeable hits. . . Is it now just outright better to stop placing points into incineration trap at 15 for artifice mastery and that's it?

100 > 60 on fire trap (pretty substantial i think, as it doesn't seem to do anything without catalyst, with clockwork boots letting cata be usable but cutting the range I rarely used it anyway i guess)
25 > 15% hp on Anarchy (will hurt a bit in the survival and hp department. I haven't done full end game but I ended up with more hp than needed so maybe not as dramatic as the fire trap)

20% spell dmg lost from Implement mk II

idk how impactful teganze's spell dmg roll was so idk there.

curious how dual claw sin will turn out, is the dmg bonus of pierce from the ways actually substantial enough? At least poison seems to be relatively low at maybe 25-30ish pierce, fire can get a decent 38-45ish, and gryphon has a nice 2% per. . . . but is that enough. . You have about a 54 point investment just to get claw block, and another large chunk for perfect balance. I usually like enough into blink for about a 2 second cd. Which restricts how many you can put into the ways. I'm guessing gryphon predominantly? maybe pheonix. (for noctule dual claw, should've specified)

Idk about naginata. the shorter radius may be better with how crowded things get, Especially if you can hit mobs outside the radius with skills easily. However the 50% magic conversion (and all elemental/magic conversions i guess) is kind of a feelsbadman moment. But i guess that's a personal dislike of the conversion mechanic in the first place, as it makes life leech and mana leech really really low effectiveness. . . . i mean 50% isn't terrible i guess, but the 90/95% conversions for melee sorc and harbinger druid i'm not such a fan of.
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cyborgtemplar wrote:first the positive. I'm loving the look of those sorc changes. WW druid as well, both twister radius and the extra stamina. Very likely what i'll be spending most my time this season on.

Negative size though,

looks like trap sin took a few sizeable hits. . . Is it now just outright better to stop placing points into incineration trap at 15 for artifice mastery and that's it?

100 > 60 on fire trap (pretty substantial i think, as it doesn't seem to do anything without catalyst, with clockwork boots letting cata be usable but cutting the range I rarely used it anyway i guess)
25 > 15% hp on Anarchy (will hurt a bit in the survival and hp department. I haven't done full end game but I ended up with more hp than needed so maybe not as dramatic as the fire trap)

20% spell dmg lost from Implement mk II

idk how impactful teganze's spell dmg roll was so idk there.

curious how dual claw sin will turn out, is the dmg bonus of pierce from the ways actually substantial enough? At least poison seems to be relatively low at maybe 25-30ish pierce, fire can get a decent 38-45ish, and gryphon has a nice 2% per. . . . but is that enough. . You have about a 54 point investment just to get claw block, and another large chunk for perfect balance. I usually like enough into blink for about a 2 second cd. Which restricts how many you can put into the ways. I'm guessing gryphon predominantly? maybe pheonix. (for noctule dual claw, should've specified)

Idk about naginata. the shorter radius may be better with how crowded things get, Especially if you can hit mobs outside the radius with skills easily. However the 50% magic conversion (and all elemental/magic conversions i guess) is kind of a feelsbadman moment. But i guess that's a personal dislike of the conversion mechanic in the first place, as it makes life leech and mana leech really really low effectiveness. . . . i mean 50% isn't terrible i guess, but the 90/95% conversions for melee sorc and harbinger druid i'm not such a fan of.

incin nerf will barely affect trapsins effectivenes in farming later on since she had enough damage to nearly oneshot in fautz anyway, you always want to go up to skill lvl 27 tho for the 135% pierce on the trap for max damage on incin trap and for the extra range too since both only scale off hard points.

for dualwield clawsin not much will change. clawsin while dualwielding only has like 20 leftover points without any pts in blink (which i prefer to do anyway, since its a waste of points imo if u have the void charm later) which r probably best spent into gryphon or doom for easier/faster bossing with batstrike

naginata wont have any issues with leech honestly. 1 usage of hades gate will fill your entire healthbar usually all the time but she profits alot from the pierce all the ways will gain and this build will perform overall better with incoming nagi/item changes, the ways pierce baseline is just a good additon here
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Hyped to play Holy Caster
Donoso
Dark Huntress