Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Josko_91 wrote:Why have summon necromancer not been buffed?

I hate the fact that veil king uses half army size, remove that ffs.

And let necromancer have more blood skeletons.

Summon necro is just fine how it is in most opinions and is very high on the tier list. Halving the army size with Veil King is a mechanic that buffs the king for each minion consumed, as well as the fact that Veil King is incredibly powerful by itself, let alone with a full-size army. For the purpose of balance this makes sense.

As for blood skeletons...why?
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Is it normal that after patch some of my items have absurd req level on them all of a sudden ? I'm talking about normal diff items, magical even.
Kcub07
Fallen
1 | 1
arkolyno wrote:Is it normal that after patch some of my items have absurd req level on them all of a sudden ? I'm talking about normal diff items, magical even.

I would also like to be filled in.. I have an ilvl 10 ammy with nothing but 10 fire resist on it - requires level 56 to use now. Pretty much half of the gear of my new sorc that was equipped before the patch is now disabled. The weird thing is, none of it is even strong stuff. 33 Defense gloves with 7 poison resist, ilvl 6, required level 60. Laughable.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
so is there any particular reason why kraken stance on barb helms is now req. level 112 , but from crafted crystal swords it is still req. 90 ?

also , rolling 2 types of procs on the same crafted item is now a feature ?

also , you call this a buff to BH ? :lol: it's far worse than before in terms of LoA and still crapy -% resist per hard point . and now you lose (most of) your physical damage too :facepalm:

unless we get -2% resist per hard point i see nothing fancy about it . might as well skip it

so much for the BH barb dream this patch . :D i've just wasted a few hours of my life . cold sorc or malice necro , here i come ...
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Just want to thank the team for showing stream list, really makes up the hype
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Cold Sorc...

gian26
Invader
9 | 0
Why most magical and rare items that my chars have equipped on 1.3.4 version now have high lvl req?.. and same with pax mystica runeword
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gian26 wrote:Why most magical and rare items that my chars have equipped on 1.3.4 version now have high lvl req?.. and same with pax mystica runeword

legacy items. affix pool changes, reworks
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Arionic wrote:Do we know if Xorines ring buff stacks and if it affects all sources of punisher projectiles? This could get messy.

I can confirm the +1 projectiles from Xorines only applies to the actual Punisher skill (via Oskill or Proc), and does not apply to other skills that create punisher projectiles (Necro's Graveyard for example). Unfortunate.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Semigloss wrote:
Arionic wrote:Do we know if Xorines ring buff stacks and if it affects all sources of punisher projectiles? This could get messy.

I can confirm the +1 projectiles from Xorines only applies to the actual Punisher skill (via Oskill or Proc), and does not apply to other skills that create punisher projectiles (Necro's Graveyard for example). Unfortunate.

I tested this too.

Got it to work with the Astroga set amulet for procs. With some stacked poison this could be ineteresting but there are better builds.