Game news and forum updates
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you try a new character does it work then, since it seems that it doesn't work if you continue with your previous char.

I just tested it with Barb, players 8, and I was shocked, especially about gold and item drop rate compared to previous patch (001)...at players 8. :o

But I like it that way, makes the game more interesting, at least for me. :thumb:

Or sth went wrong on my side. :?:

Anyway, after cleaning den of evil and whole map outside on players 8 this is what was in my inventory, I usually pick yellow gear only plus rings/amu/jews of course, and look an amount of gold after I sold few things on sec pic, of course, you can see that there are no gems at all:
► Show Spoiler

EDIT:

With Sorc was better, almost 12k of gold after 1st quest.
► Show Spoiler

Anyway, is it just me or am I the only one that doesn't see the difference between players 1 and 8.

I'm sure that there was some difference before, but now:

The only difference is that I get 1 amulet with P1, where with P8 I will get more amulets, even some ring and jew.

Everything else seems to be the same.

Someone, please enlighten me a little. :scratch:
Edited by Texalic 6 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Khany: the runeword now spawns with Stormblast instead of Thunder Slam
:clap: hello melee sorc boost .
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Talic wrote:
Regenesis wrote:Same here, updated through the launcher but chipped gems are still dropping.

First you need to delete patch_d2.mpq, and then start the launcher, then latest version will be correctly downloaded.

that's not required anymore
but you can do it if you want to force a new download
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Regenesis
Destroyer
7 | 0
Does the patch not apply to previously created Median XL 2017 characters? If so that would explain why I'm not seeing the changes post patch install.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i got a question on the way:

is it intentionally that the replacement of pummel uses the slow attack animation of treewarden? ( i stopped at lvl 20 with the char because its just so much weaker now)
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
RollsRoyce wrote:i got a question on the way:

is it intentionally that the replacement of pummel uses the slow attack animation of treewarden? ( i stopped at lvl 20 with the char because its just so much weaker now)

Ye I think it is.. Thorn strike sucks imo, now u lvl with wildfire only pretty much
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
at least holy melee is kinda cool now :)

Anyone tried the wdm based stormzon?
Pa5call
Imp
4 | 0
...I know it is like 6 - 9 really, nonetheless, the category is still the same unless it is the bloody 10 :P
Edited by Pa5call 6 years.
Pa5call
Imp
4 | 0
I come to median-xl.com :-] at this precise moment; ~scroll down under the video to click on the first link called 'Median XL 2017 (003) Released!' :shock: ...click on it and :bounce: .. ~ what is it I see? ;-| 'Errors'.... :? :-8 :puke:
...just to let you know :!: .... should there be a random 'googled' visitor stopping by at some point... :denied:
Uhrinowitz
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello guys, sorry if I am stupid but I have just found a "Scroll of the Zakarum" dropped by Andariel that says it is the Challenge level 11 and I have to kill Death Projector at level 90. I wanted to find additional information in documentation but couldn't about other challenges I might have missed. Can you help me with this one pls? Thnaks, I'm kinda new.