Σ 1.5.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Has anyone else considered the character selection / % class base this may (imho will) have? And I'm not saying for any better, or any worse; I simply think (law of large numbers) that people would tend to pick 'Tanky' build vs. glass cannon bowzon for example, if trying out Hardcore first time. Maybe not everyone does this, but I would argue the initial class selection effects are somewhat (not exact math I know) but '2x or double' as the change could cause more Tank builds in Hardcore, while they last, which means more Tank builds in Softcore once they initially die. And everyone dies in Hardcore ;)

tl;dr I think a lot more defensive tank builds will be seen in both HC and SC. My two cents!
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Can we bring back the /fps command? I love in New Zealand and it helped to see how laggy a joined game would be (ping)
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
1.6 when?
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How SC Players seen when your HC char full of goodies died.
and then
► Show Spoiler

Lets do it :lol:
sv215
Destroyer
6 | 0
Very happy to see this

I started playing this a month ago and have 3 characgers stuck on lvl 105-112 as I keep dying. I also never had enough money to rescurrect merc so I am glad that is changing
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sv215 wrote:Very happy to see this

I started playing this a month ago and have 3 characgers stuck on lvl 105-112 as I keep dying. I also never had enough money to rescurrect merc so I am glad that is changing

1) You shall take a look on jewelcrafting and runewords. Most builds can survive in t4-rw ger until 120. That's
where you possibly need upgrade to sets/SU

2) as for gold - there's enough ofsources to get. Not mentioning usual playthru - you have hatred TA that dropping plenty of gold (my summon barb with priestess merc can get up to 25k gold packs... ofc it's with gold-finder equip both on char and merc), IotSS, that have overall high gold drops.
Caedopi
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey Guys!
At what time exactly a new season will be launched on Friday?? :twisted:
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Caedopi wrote:Hey Guys!
At what time exactly a new season will be launched on Friday?? :twisted:

There is a timer in the top right corner of the page, tells u exactly how much time is remaining until reset.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
difficulity scaling should be changed. Game starts from easy to hard at the very end. Diablo on normal only kills my necro.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:difficulity scaling should be changed. Game starts from easy to hard at the very end. Diablo on normal only kills my necro.

You want it to be very hard from the start or what?