Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Marco wrote:
Pub wrote:We already been over this and that we should agree to disagree. I value the game integrity in keeping seperate economies, you value the ability to trade random ass OP shit just because it dropped on hardcore and can be migrated.

While it is true you can sacrifice a level 1 char to xfer items over to softcore, I don't think this is an issue. HC farming doesn't offer any benefits compared to SC farming so there is no unfair advantage here, you are equally or less likely to find such OP items by playing HC. If you are concerned about good drops being leaked to SC, it depends on the demand of the HC market, which generally prices items higher than SC. The ability of HC players to get income is just another incentive for HC and eventually this could lead to an actual HC market with a large enough playerbase.

Either way it's still a bit early to draw conclusions, we'll see how this plays out and if further changes are needed.

Retract my previous statement, to a degree. It's a non issue compared to when players with TG have buying power in hardcore and are able to recover some of their losses by selling it back in softcore if shit hits the fan. And that moves me onwards to....

Crash wrote:
Marco wrote:it depends on the demand of the HC market, which generally prices items higher than SC.

I don't mean to start arguments, but having played well over the majority of my time in hc this season and a good portion in previous seasons, I heavily disagree with this. Almost all the HC players that interact with others want to see success, not greed. People regularly donate crystals, signets, full sets, su's, charms, etc. for either free or very cheap compared to the prices that sc people run.

While I do agree that it would be quite the draw if HC had more economy and playerbase to draw attention to a more popular market, the current HC is much friendlier simply because players want eachother to succeed, not see who has the most tg.

Otherwise, I like the movement for it

Do you fear players with TG are able to buy out the items in hardcore just to smuggle them to SC can actually be detrimental to the hardcore playerbase/economy?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I mean in the off chance you farm efficiently and quickly enough to find some big name item on hc to be able to move to sc to sell it, perhaps. I think the chars should go to non-ladder as well.

Ideally, dead hc char to sc would be used to test the same build at the place you died, like a mirror character to practice with to then go back to hc and complete, but personally, i would just restart hc and never touch that sc char again. playing hc for a reason. just my two cents.

If it were possible, I would say either move to nonladder or enforce some fancy code that only enables hc chars past lvl 90 or something to convert to sc, to avoid mule abuse, but again, its situational.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Great job guys, thank you! :clap:
chaoslegacy
Fallen
1 | 0
O dam, its same day as FFVII Remake release date ><, but Awesome job
BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
If you got SW on HC, who will you sell it to? SC player for 1000tg or HC player for 20 AC? think about that
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can't wait to play several oskill based builds and suffer at Dunc xD
Nice patch!
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
My two favorite games released at the same time (: What more can i wish... Thanks again to the team and whole community. Peace (:
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheers!
anthraxxxptl
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Cheers Indeed !
tuyettinhcunh99
Destroyer
6 | 0
How about dead HC char moving to SC but remove their all equipment, except crafting material ( AC, Shrine, gold,rune...). Letting them have another start but keeping the HC's spirit Xd