Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
For languages patches users, please note that 1.5 is already translated fully in French, and russian will follow as well. We are still looking for translators in polish, spanish, and italian.

Pour les francophones, veuillez noter que la version 1.5 est déjà entièrement traduite en français avec une grammaire et un orthographe amélioré, et sera disponible dès la sortie du patch ( si ce n'est avant).
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
MedianXL wrote: Churel: spell - gravestone that periodically emits a seeking spirit of ice

Gravestone now lasts 10 seconds and has a cooldown of 8 seconds
Removed next delay, damage increased by 200%
While a gravestone is active it grants you 2% cold spell damage per skill level
Now spawns on Paladin Helms and Shields and on Sorceress Orbs and body armors
Affix skill levels increased to (5-12), up from (2-6)

I'm actually VERY surprised and happy for this one! I have been talking about this skill for years and the MXL team delivers once again! Thanks so much for the continuous effort and for listening to the community. Feedback threads really do work :flip:
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pub wrote:We already been over this and that we should agree to disagree. I value the game integrity in keeping seperate economies, you value the ability to trade random ass OP shit just because it dropped on hardcore and can be migrated.

While it is true you can sacrifice a level 1 char to xfer items over to softcore, I don't think this is an issue. HC farming doesn't offer any benefits compared to SC farming so there is no unfair advantage here, you are equally or less likely to find such OP items by playing HC. If you are concerned about good drops being leaked to SC, it depends on the demand of the HC market, which generally prices items higher than SC. The ability of HC players to get income is just another incentive for HC and eventually this could lead to an actual HC market with a large enough playerbase.

Either way it's still a bit early to draw conclusions, we'll see how this plays out and if further changes are needed.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco wrote:it depends on the demand of the HC market, which generally prices items higher than SC.

I don't mean to start arguments, but having played well over the majority of my time in hc this season and a good portion in previous seasons, I heavily disagree with this. Almost all the HC players that interact with others want to see success, not greed. People regularly donate crystals, signets, full sets, su's, charms, etc. for either free or very cheap compared to the prices that sc people run.

While I do agree that it would be quite the draw if HC had more economy and playerbase to draw attention to a more popular market, the current HC is much friendlier simply because players want eachother to succeed, not see who has the most tg.

Otherwise, I like the movement for it
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Agreed, I guess the reason I mentioned that is mostly people wanting to buy stuff / materials offering higher than SC. But there's too little market to know, maybe this would be the case one day, but it's just an assumption at this point and will vary depending on which items are being sold as well.
Hubix
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
8-) :lol:
Hubix
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Wasp wrote:For languages patches users, please note that 1.5 is already translated fully in French, and russian will follow as well. We are still looking for translators in polish, spanish, and italian.

Pour les francophones, veuillez noter que la version 1.5 est déjà entièrement traduite en français avec une grammaire et un orthographe amélioré, et sera disponible dès la sortie du patch ( si ce n'est avant).

I could translate to Polish. ::)
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pub wrote:
Elendilli wrote:
Pub wrote:Hardcore characters will now be converted to Softcore upon death

Please for the love of god make it always non ladder. I think that just cause some luckbox finds Tyrone's Meat in hardcore and suicides with it intentionally to migrate it to softcore ladder shouldn't be a thing.

no. suchbalance suicided on HC so he could sell his mythal cotw. I see no harm in that considering HC players can make TG from doing this. Playing and trading in hardcore is already so limiting so I don't agree with this idea.

We already been over this and that we should agree to disagree. I value the game integrity in keeping seperate economies, you value the ability to trade random ass OP shit just because it dropped on hardcore and can be migrated.

We have been over this but I cannot agree with it because it doesn't make sense. Hardcore has zero economy apart from the literal same 10 people actively trading. Giving players more options won't entirely compromise the integrity of the game mode when there isn't enough players to justify having locked economies. While it does hurt Hardcore to have decent items suicided over to Softcore in the long-run, it gives more incentive for players to actually play Hardcore which is/was the main problem (time will tell whether the change had significant impact). Your take on this does make sense but only when certain requirements are met aka a standard Hardcore playerbase at the very least. Without it, I personally think having a locked economy is more damaging than helpful.

I will retract these claims if the existing Hardcore players feels like HC deaths to SC damages their enjoyment or long-term economy, but there is no reason otherwise to take away a potential benefit from them either (arguably anyway). Considering I only played Hardcore less than a few times I can't speak for them so I'll just assume it's a huge positive because people will most likely play a lot more HC.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wasp wrote:For languages patches users, please note that 1.5 is already translated fully in French, and russian will follow as well. We are still looking for translators in polish, spanish, and italian.

I can translate to spanish and would love to contribute. Who should I contact?
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Diaco wrote:I can translate to spanish and would love to contribute. Who should I contact?

I PM'd you :)