Σ 1.5.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
85 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crash wrote:
Mr_Bill wrote:strange and highly annoying bug, where (for example), a Rare Tier 2 weapon that previously had a required character level of (say) "12", would all of a sudden end up requiring a character level of "55" or some other crazy thing.

are you sure you didn't just use mystic orbs and/or socket a rune/gem/jewel with higher required level

100% sure, verified with literally scores to hundreds of separate items, and it didn't just happen on the last major patch -- it happened on at least two previous patches. What is the point of putting Rare items in the game, if they get crippled in this way? (Many of us play the same characters across different patches... we're not all just Ladder runners, you know. :| )
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
On youtube saw a video with beardude killing deimos, samael, uldy about 20 secotds, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thats barbarian with cornerstone Werebear morph.Or its from patch 1.1
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Two days to the launch. Give me the patch notes or I start to wreck things!
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:On youtube saw a video with beardude killing deimos, samael, uldy about 20 secotds, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

Can you send a link?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:On youtube saw a video with beardude killing deimos, samael, uldy about 20 secotds, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

Can you send a link?
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:

Can you send a link?

alot of "bear vs boss" kind videos on showcase thread, might be there.
viewforum.php?f=6&start=25
flubbucket
Spam Gives Me Shiny Lips
1515 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Mr_Bill wrote:
Crash wrote:
Mr_Bill wrote:strange and highly annoying bug, where (for example), a Rare Tier 2 weapon that previously had a required character level of (say) "12", would all of a sudden end up requiring a character level of "55" or some other crazy thing.

are you sure you didn't just use mystic orbs and/or socket a rune/gem/jewel with higher required level

100% sure, verified with literally scores to hundreds of separate items, and it didn't just happen on the last major patch -- it happened on at least two previous patches. What is the point of putting Rare items in the game, if they get crippled in this way? (Many of us play the same characters across different patches... we're not all just Ladder runners, you know. :| )

Same here.

I have had both rare and magical items get assigned a higher level req. each patch. I play single player.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
flubbucket wrote:
Mr_Bill wrote:
Crash wrote:

Same here.

I have had both rare and magical items get assigned a higher level req. each patch. I play single player.

They are rebalancing items, and some affixes get killed/changed in the process. Not a big deal.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jampula wrote:Two days to the launch. Give me the patch notes or I start to wreck things!

Patch notes