Σ 1.5.3 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Are servers up?
I updated my client but it's not letting me connect to the sin war now..
kaioken
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I would like to see an update to Pinnacle skill on assassin. Sometimes it just doesn't work at all and has to be cast 20 times in a row to get it to apply. It happens most often when buffed with Beacon first. Not sure what is going on. Thanks for the great work!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kaioken wrote:I would like to see an update to Pinnacle skill on assassin. Sometimes it just doesn't work at all and has to be cast 20 times in a row to get it to apply. It happens most often when buffed with Beacon first. Not sure what is going on. Thanks for the great work!

It happens if you move before the animation is finished.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Could be changed to default cast animation already since it's not a morph anymore..
kaioken
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
kaioken wrote:I would like to see an update to Pinnacle skill on assassin. Sometimes it just doesn't work at all and has to be cast 20 times in a row to get it to apply. It happens most often when buffed with Beacon first. Not sure what is going on. Thanks for the great work!

It happens if you move before the animation is finished.

I can confirm this isn't the issue. It seems to work a lot better if I cast Pinnacle and then Beacon but for some reason it's glitchy in the opposite order. I like to have Beacon more accessible if I am just crafting or whatever in town but I've had to change hotkeys around in order to accommodate. Not a huge deal but something that should be looked at.
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
In 1.3 patch notes it says tree warden was removed from druid tree and now available as an o skill or item stat. Aside from COTW and SSSU Labrys how do I get the o skill? The docs are not updated to show what item to craft it on.
Haunting
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello drdragun23 :) Véletlen vettelek észre itt a fórumon! A játékban milyen néven vagy fenn?
Maphyr
Acid Prince
47 | 1
kolyeah8 wrote:
Maphyr wrote:
I don't think Ways dmg works on Maelstrom anyway.

It's an over-all nerf to Mael sin because the dex bonus from Tiefling was pretty big.

sure the ways dmg works. played the ways/maelstrom hybrid sin this season and it already worked perfectly. will be stronger now even.

How exactly is it going to be stronger when you're missing a massive chunk of DEX from tiefling?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Maphyr wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:
Maphyr wrote:
I don't think Ways dmg works on Maelstrom anyway.

It's an over-all nerf to Mael sin because the dex bonus from Tiefling was pretty big.

sure the ways dmg works. played the ways/maelstrom hybrid sin this season and it already worked perfectly. will be stronger now even.

How exactly is it going to be stronger when you're missing a massive chunk of DEX from tiefling?

way-sind obviously didnt use tiefling. (tiefling form removed dmg from the ways before this patch^^)
Just gets 13% dmg from maelstrom for free
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello,

For next patches, if possible, I would like to suggest the addition of a "pity counter" for fragments.. overall they have 7% drop chances, but bad luck is always there. For example, I killed around 40 times Azmodan without a single fragment dropping. So, in this case, the pity counter would help me and force the drop of the fragment after a certain amount of tries...
This concept is already used in many games (to avoid players' tears for wasting hours on a bad luck run) maybe it's possible also here