Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pvd04 wrote:
Syphery wrote:

1:54 laz , thanks to ben for his playlist

Of course, I also know this bug, and I could easily record a similar video, since I am the boss's lover! I think that it was not quite right for the participant to apply this bug to the contest, but for the administration to accept this result

Well he (allegedly) also recorded a proper 2:02 run but thought it would be more "funny" to post that one instead. In the end, the result is the same. I still think he should post that one and we can set it as the winner to have a cleaner result.
pvd04
Banned
54 | 13
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marco wrote:
pvd04 wrote:
Syphery wrote:

Of course, I also know this bug, and I could easily record a similar video, since I am the boss's lover! I think that it was not quite right for the participant to apply this bug to the contest, but for the administration to accept this result

Well he (allegedly) also recorded a proper 2:02 run but thought it would be more "funny" to post that one instead. In the end, the result is the same. I still think he should post that one and we can set it as the winner to have a cleaner result.

I knew that my mileage was not perfect, if this gentleman squeezed mileage 2.02 - it's just a feat! I can only congratulate him and admit that he is really more professional than me working with this boss!
BoneSpirit
Cog
204 | 64
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
feels good when bug abuse is allowed
@minh hey man, do it in hc, they've already accepted it, u will not be banned again
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pvd04 wrote:
Marco wrote:
pvd04 wrote:
Syphery wrote:

I knew that my mileage was not perfect, if this gentleman squeezed mileage 2.02 - it's just a feat! I can only congratulate him and admit that he is really more professional than me working with this boss!
gotta admit ur valthek run is insane and made me loose interrest, trying to beat the record. Imo it was really Close to a flawless run.
And ye i had a 2.02 as a ethical run prepared after running laz for some hours. I simply wanted to submit something stupid if possible instead, and just tried to fish for laz pepega totemloop ai. Its really inconsistent though, if you r skilled at the fight running laz normally is way faster in terms of farming
Minh
Monkey King
257 | 108
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BoneSpirit wrote:feels good when bug abuse is allowed
@minh hey man, do it in hc, they've already accepted it, u will not be banned again

lol , sound good , laz HC time :mrgreen:
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I hope there will be very exciting races next season, getting ready, tough guys!
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
No barbarian baal speed run... Feelsbadman
plotzer
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would love to see an Uldy speed run. Just to know how quickly it can be done.