Game news and forum updates
Hokage
Imp
4 | 1
it's great! :beg:
Tolesdaddy85
Skeleton
2 | 0
I just started playing a month ago. Finally got to lvl 110 and u are gonna delete it! Bah! I can't spend 12 hours a day and make a godly char in a week.. gotta family to support. But definitely looking forward to seeing the new skills and skill socket items. Guys are doing elite work. Better then blizzard that's for sure! LOL
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Thank the medianxl team! :cheers: :beg: :beg:
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
correct me if im wrong , im not against oskill but its kinda a oskill build char now a days it remove the hero expertise ex: you are barbarian or paladin but you use trinity beam you suppose to be tank and a manly char but instead you cast a beam and other oskill instead of your skill char build, i appreciate the oskill that it gives other option to char to try other combination of build for his/her char but its kinda cross the line thats why other char wanna try that oskill also to there hero coz its OP. i like if it is a buffs or chances to cast rather give full control coz not all oskill is suitable to other char. and how about physical or melee oskill equally cabable can match up against magic or elmental oskill i dont see any char build like that which is bias.

lastly its kinda cool to have veil king to your team but it feels like it ruin the specialization and mastery of char written before u pick for your char, it make necro unique bcoz he is the only char can use it same to others character ,feels dispapointed if in time comes other char can also transform werbear or wolf form.

thanks enlighten me
Edited by wewenako19 3 years.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
wewenako19 wrote:correct me if im wrong , im not against oskill but its kinda a oskill build char now a days it remove the hero expertise ex: you are barbarian or paladin but you use trinity beam you suppose to be tank and a manly char but instead you cast a beam and other oskill instead of your skill char build, i appreciate the oskill that it gives other option to char to try other combination of build for his/her char but its kinda cross the line thats why other char wanna try that oskill also to there hero coz its OP. i like if it is a buffs or chances to cast rather give full control coz not all oskill is suitable to other char. and how about physical or melee oskill equally cabable can match up against magic or elmental oskill i dont see any char build like that which is bias.

lastly its kinda cool to have veil king to your team but it feels like it ruin the specialization and mastery of char written before u pic for your char, it make necro unique bcoz he is the only char can use it same to others character ,feels dispapointed if in time comes other char can also transform werbear or wolf form.

thanks enlighten me

As you wish.

Personally I dont see that much of an issue. That's mainly due to the reason that characters are still different. For example, a paladin has lots of free -enemy all resist, spell damage and speeds, which let's it excell at any oskills that are either elemental or spell damage. That's why Trinity Beam is so effective on paladin but may not be that strong on other characters. You don't need to focus that much on the best gear, because there are several useful stats you get from your skills already. I'm not saying that gear is useless, but that you can for example neglect some physical resist due to that reward sill that adds 20+ physical resist on its own. And that gives you more freedom to customize your gear and use gear parts that are more offensive and focusing on other things.

The same is true for wdm oskills. If you want a tanky char, you can easily get access to bear stance on barbarian and other sources of defense. If you want a high damage spec, you can go for lioness amazon, which adds both defense and enhanced weapon damage. It also gives some tankiness due to free vitality from gems and slow attacker.

It really depends. Not every relic will be great or much rather best in slot on every character. And that's not an issue. On the other hand, many builds can profit from access to new buffs or debuffs (if there are any on those new relics) and so on.

on topic: honestly, I'm not that excited, mainly because relics are again only reserved for mid/endgame content post-120. I'd much rather prefer more oskills you have access to early on. Because there is nothing more frustrating than playing a build you don't want to play to level 100 just to get access to the build you really want to play only to then find out it's bad. Well, the new relics will definitely ease it up a little for the current builds that are struggling, so it's something. But unfortunately it'll still only help post-120 and you need a huge ton of luck to find the exact relic you need.

Well, at least I'm excited about the new skills. I really hope pinnacle gets replaced, but maybe the 3 skills are meant to be 3 new class skills? Well who knows.

Good work though despite my ranting. I think this mod continues growing in the right direction.

Cheers.
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Cant wait, give us some teaser of when the season will roughly start!!
Thanks, and pls dont forget to remove dmg cap on minions.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Shoutout to the hc fam and discord!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
ParticuLarry wrote:For example, a paladin has lots of free -enemy all resist, spell damage and speeds, which let's it excell at any oskills that are either elemental or spell damage. That's why Trinity Beam is so effective on paladin but may not be that strong on other characters. You don't need to focus that much on the best gear, because there are several useful stats you get from your skills already. I'm not saying that gear is useless, but that you can for example neglect some physical resist due to that reward sill that adds 20+ physical resist on its own. And that gives you more freedom to customize your gear and use gear parts that are more offensive and focusing on other things.

that why it is bias the oskill is prefer for the few other character and end game gear is useless how about getting hit by trinity beam that has Sheet dps is 32k-43k viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53822 do the most tanky hero can absord that amount of damage w/ max FPA in cast lol. if theres pvp this games is doomed. #equality

before oskill in character guide there is so many skill combination of every char class. but now seem some of them dont get updated or use that kind of build coz its weak they rather follow the new meta, in my druid class we have archer type but no one manage to make guide of it or made it a actual good build coz its weak and soft so why bother using it ,that skill talent mastery is wasted, so rather making a new oskill or relic, how about a character build up or balance in hero and char mastery. no doubt one day i see all char class firing trinity beam or has veil king companion which is hilarious or all go with the specific char build coz its OP. hopefully this patch makes a good changes.

but i apreciate the work of xl median team good work guys you for bringing back the legend game so much happy to play it again bring back memories , memories bring back, memories bring back hahaha but i miss the pet bear on druid and also the wolf companion hahaha more power good luck :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:
Edited by wewenako19 3 years.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Expanse wrote:Cant wait, give us some teaser of when the season will roughly start!!
Thanks, and pls dont forget to remove dmg cap on minions.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Shoutout to the hc fam and discord!

It literally says 10th july.
Hope there is some love for minions build, an actually minion that can tanky enough to stand most of content instead some bat flying around and suicide or some wierd little man and wokem moving around, atk once and staring at boss for 2s then atk again.
Oskills is a great idea to improve any character but it should improve through some buffs, passives or semi skill that helpfull in dps, not the thing that change whole classes to another dimensional and forget about thier main skill (which some are kinda clunky and weak to play).
And yet, median still hard and difficult to enjoy due to most of contents, specific gears, some skills that only available at endamge.
Btw good work guys, really looking into new patch.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
This has got to be one of the biggest itemization patches! Any and all builds are going to be affected by relics in some way and it's going to make for some crazy ideas. I am also VERY VERY pleased that void is changing. I couldn't stand doing that uber more than once a season, hahaha!

Great work, as always!

Also... Stash tabs wen? :-]