Σ 1.6.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
palazon
Prowler
19 | 1
Johnny Impak wrote: Why ? These are mainly here to make viable more builds.
Dunno. They drop so much and having one green type to many set types and inability to sig... Just not that exciting to pick em up. Inflates green colour xD. Absolutely not a big deal though.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I admit I made 2 coffee tables out of Astrogha’s ammy. I actually look forward to see more variety for these.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Looks cool
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Collecting multiple copies of the same Relic on one character will lead to powerful new oSkill-based builds

So I can farm all season for 1 relic, example with Flamefront and stack 10 and i will have 130 lvl of Flamefront ? Or there is some hidden cap etc.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Nevermore wrote:
Collecting multiple copies of the same Relic on one character will lead to powerful new oSkill-based builds

So I can farm all season for 1 relic, example with Flamefront and stack 10 and i will have 130 lvl of Flamefront ? Or there is some hidden cap etc.

Yes you could do that, hidden cap is at 150 like with any other skill. Remember that if you already have the skill as a class skill the bonus will only amout to +3 (iirc).
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Taem wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Image
If one had 3 of this, will it be 99% dmg reduced for veil king? :mjump:
Fine, I know it is not.... :(

So if you had 4, VK would do rollback damage, in the hundreds of thousands. Of course, unless Whist put a coded cap?

I believe yellow texts don't stack? Like when using two Implement V.IIs or Thunder King of Sescherons.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jampula wrote:I believe yellow texts don't stack? Like when using two Implement V.IIs or Thunder King of Sescherons.

maybe :)
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Taem wrote:

So if you had 4, VK would do rollback damage, in the hundreds of thousands. Of course, unless Whist put a coded cap?

I believe yellow texts don't stack? Like when using two Implement V.IIs or Thunder King of Sescherons.

It does stack but it is multiplicative.

So the more jewels u add the tankier it becomes but u can never have it become 100% immune.
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:wink:
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seekers wrote:
Jampula wrote:
Taem wrote:

It does stack but it is multiplicative.

So the more jewels u add the tankier it becomes but u can never have it become 100% immune.

Pretty sure orange text doesn’t stack. Sounds pretty overpowered already as VK can already tank most of the stuff in the game with 300k hp and 50% dodge. Although I’d like to see the end mana cost for anyone stacking these.