Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ImmortalPhoenix wrote:"BER RUNE: now makes item Indestructible"

Me likey :D

Question, what situation would it make sense to socket an item with a BER rune for that rather than just using a jewel with the indestructible attribute and getting anything else that may come on that jewel as gravy. I feel like I must be missing something here
Leafzer
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:

Question, what situation would it make sense to socket an item with a BER rune for that rather than just using a jewel with the indestructible attribute and getting anything else that may come on that jewel as gravy. I feel like I must be missing something here

Runewords. We don't need to roll indestructible on Ber/XisBer runewords anymore.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
-
Edited by tbone503 3 years.
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:

Convenience. Ber rune guarantees indestructibility whereas with Jewels it's luck of the draw.
Could also use Ber until you can get an indestructible jewel (not hard, per se)--there's a situation where it makes sense
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:

Barb with Runemaster
sv215
Destroyer
6 | 0
Such a sad update.

Have been playing for 6 months and really enjoying the game but this update is ridiculous. Nerfing the game to the ground. As a new player I do not like this at all
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sv215 wrote:Such a sad update.

Have been playing for 6 months and really enjoying the game but this update is ridiculous. Nerfing the game to the ground. As a new player I do not like this at all

Welcome, it happens every patch :mrgreen:
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
morphed wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:
morphed wrote:why do the umos got nerfed anyway ??? There were people that copied my build in 1.5 and couldnt do samael in over 30 tries, why do people think its all about items being op lol , would be great to get an answer to this.. cant wait to see people struggling even more now

Balancing umos around the wealthiest 1% so they make sure nobody will use them :coolstorybob: guess what, if you buy 30 umos and items for 2k tg they won't instantly make you an uber samael killer, mechanical skills are the most important part but whatever, maybe soon nobody will be able to kill Sam or we'll have to wait for the first kill till the end of the season, not even gonna mention deimoss :flip:

Finding umos is not even easy have to be 24/7 active on forums and trade chat and playing at the same time , my bad that i post videos so they can make nerfs based on 2 players, everything will be hidden from now on , and its not the first time when it happens , got more aces in my pocket xD

Developers will still have access to your notarmory even if it's set to private if I'm not mistaken so if you happen to be in the top of the ladder your character will be checked for what gear you use. And yeah, from what I see making videos how people kill bosses like deimoss or samael begin to be the reasons for nerfs and it brings bad publicity for a modification, people won't post stuff as often as they used to. Maybe we should just stop killing samael so certain people won't be mad at us :idea:
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so summon thunder bear is only available on the new relic now? Cause I don't see the old druid runeword that used to give the skill
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Splargh wrote:so summon thunder bear is only available on the new relic now? Cause I don't see the old druid runeword that used to give the skill

Seems like you are right, there is no way to get that summon the bear except relics.
I hope they bring it back to Tier Spirit Mask like before