Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well that update sounds good, but I damn hope I can finally kill diablo with my lvl 62 Necro with 14k def and 75% fire res with 200% minion dmg
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
UNINTERRUPTIBLE ATTACK:
The stat was removed from all items and skills as it never worked

You've got to be kidding me lol, i always valued that stat super high when crafting jewels :shock:
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tbone503 wrote:
ImmortalPhoenix wrote:"BER RUNE: now makes item Indestructible"

Me likey :D

Question, what situation would it make sense to socket an item with a BER rune for that rather than just using a jewel with the indestructible attribute and getting anything else that may come on that jewel as gravy. I feel like I must be missing something here

An Ethereal Item on a class like Barb running Runemaster comes to mind. Niche i know but im sure there are other situations where it becomes a better option. Also acts as an easy way to get Indestructible on an item early on before you have AC to burn on Jewel Crafting.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Awakening: max stamina bonus is now 25, down from 50

Omg that nerf !
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tranvanhieu wrote:
Splargh wrote:so summon thunder bear is only available on the new relic now? Cause I don't see the old druid runeword that used to give the skill

Seems like you are right, there is no way to get that summon the bear except relics.
I hope they bring it back to Tier Spirit Mask like before

ah you're right, it was the TU spirit mask. I misremembered it as a runeword
Hey_Buddy
Imp
4 | 0
[whine_start/]
If Blizzard supported Diablo 2 like this since the beginning, whole mankind would play it infinitely. But they bothered more about gay presence in their games instead of really important changes/gameplay improvements.
[/whine_end]
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JustinPeters wrote:
UNINTERRUPTIBLE ATTACK:
The stat was removed from all items and skills as it never worked

You've got to be kidding me lol, i always valued that stat super high when crafting jewels :shock:

I believe the only skill it worked for was Hammer of Zerae.
robwastaken
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Wasp wrote:Well that update sounds good, but I damn hope I can finally kill diablo with my lvl 62 Necro with 14k def and 75% fire res with 200% minion dmg

Is necro really bad or something? Does it not clear end game content? I just started at the end of this last season and i didn't push my necro too hard because I'm new and the season is resetting, but I don't want to invest a bunch of time into something that's going to struggle a lot. Any advice? What have your experiences been like?
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Necro this patch should have a lot of endgame potential with Relics. Totem nec with Elemental Totem, +Extra totems and stronger Jinn aura will be bonkers, summon nec with Barb spirit bloodlust and stronger blood skeleton aura etc. 1.6 is gonna be nuts.